X-RAIDED ON TOUR?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
@ incarceraided...i found it a few days ago on my own and had it not been so old i was finna check them fools that was talkin shit to you bout it. Next time somebody tryin to speak for raided sayin "why would he wanna talk to you?" type shit. Tell them to suck a dick cuz they dont know who x does or doesnt wanna talk too. X isnt on some "im bigger than these people" shit man...X respects every single fan out there. Real shit. so you do what you wanna do. 1

Apr 25, 2002
<<CcytzO Loc....(still cant logg out my lady's name...lol)

Yo Kav...i believe i was one of the mafuccas that clowned him....its just that he a lil kid... he was askin a dumb question and he sounded bitchmade so I along wit other folks called him on it....were we wrong when we said that X might have a certain amount a visitations and that he would be takin away from his folks visitin????

Jun 12, 2002
I feel what Kav's sayin' with that ''X Ain't thinkin' he Bigger shit''

But I feel what Ccytzo's touchin on more...I mean C'mon..It ain't like X is livin' a Delux type life in there,It ain't like the C.O'S gunna Upgrade his time so he can talk to both Familly/Business AND Fans......Especially when it's some 15 year old who's intent is to worship cuzz's Dicc.....It's time to set sail away from this idea....Let Raided MAKE MUSIC.....Even Ray Charles can See that Raided would get pissed if a Whole Bus of Grade schooler's turn up at Corcoran Every day snatchin' His personal time.....

It's not supreme mathmatics.....Go figure....

Deuce

2 C's

^^^^TRUE. All I'm saying is number 1. They shouldnt disrespect lil dude for wantin too. THey know they would if they could. and number 2. Let X decide that, not them. they dont know X. I feel what they was saying and they might be right, they might not. It is a lil ridiculous to try to visit smebody you aint in contact with. All i know is they got no right to disrespect little cuzz for asking a question. homie is lil man...when you were young didnt you hella dig an artist...you what im sayin? let the lil homie have a dream ..."I HAve a Dream!!!" lol

Jun 12, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
^^^^TRUE. All I'm saying is number 1. They shouldnt disrespect lil dude for wantin too. let the lil homie have a dream ..."I HAve a Dream!!!" lol
Puedo identificar con este aquí Kav...That's real.....I didn't even read what they Keyed up...But I was Speakin' on the general overview of things....

And you right....We don't know X like that....Maybe he's the Happiest Nicca On earth who want's to share his 31 year sentence with 15 year old's .......But I doubt it......

Stay up Kav.....

And uh...On a Token of respect.....I salute you for being here almost everyday to Respond cuzzz....It's BEEN taken into account....X-Raided Related matters is a large Subject on the Siccness .....You assistin' us somethin' Proper....

Deuce Loc UNO

2 C's