X-Raided Got Beef w/ Lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Psychocialman said:
Sure X is a member of the Swartzaniggaz. In the interview wit the illtip, sicx says:
"Swartzaniggaz that's my group. That was me and X-Raided."

What? Deadly Game and These Walls Can Talk are the same CD's?????

yes. there was a post about that, about maybe 2 weeks back in the siccness forum called ANYONE ELSE GET RIPPED OFF? and it stated that someone bought both cds and they were exacly the same. I own Deadly Game and it had nothing to do with X-Raided releasing it. Someone put it out, cause those songs on there I already had downloaded back in the day when napster was still around. They are all remixes. The DEADLY GAME cd doesn't even match up with the track listing on the back of the cd case. there is one song on there called ATTACK YOUR BITCH PART 2 and it is really MACAFRAMA REMIX with a mariah carrey beat too it and slowed down. Plus the fact the track number for it, is about 2 tracks off.

May 21, 2002
suspect#1 said:
to me i think maby x is a little heated cuz lynch never went to vist him and how lynch said x was dead until he get out of jail...then on xorcist x had open up the casket i aint dead yet...then on vim x was like fuck the siccneess this is gangsta shit or somthin like that....theres prolly a little ill will because of no visits....and i dont know why lynch rarely made tracks for x after he got locked up
What a fuckin muppet this youth is.
How do you know who's visitng who?
being dead and being in prison is a metaphor for having your life put on hold till u get out.
Lynch is on xorcist, he does the intro, he does a hook, Raided says "with Lynch at my side"
Lynch hasnt produced much for anybody for years......
people talk such shit, specualtion is irrelevent, you know.

May 22, 2002
so why does that other boy say that lynch recorded something for xorcist if the track was old?!
but anyway somebody told me, that "40 break" wasnt on the original sods....and was added 1999 in the remake.......i dont know

Apr 25, 2002
Mak Deniro said:

What a fuckin muppet this youth is.
How do you know who's visitng who?
being dead and being in prison is a metaphor for having your life put on hold till u get out.
Lynch is on xorcist, he does the intro, he does a hook, Raided says "with Lynch at my side"
Lynch hasnt produced much for anybody for years......
people talk such shit, specualtion is irrelevent, you know.
actully homie i was speaking on various interviews ive read over the years from x raided....and i know that shit homie baout the being dead shit but after lycnh put that in his record x did the song i aint dead yet...so im speaking on shit printed..about no visits..