Would you pay to see another E40 Show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you pay 2 See 40 again?

• Without a shadow of a doubt, 40 is the shit

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Only if he did a longer set, 25 mins is dab!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'm not sure depends on who else is performing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fucc No. He shorted me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
S

senatorOFdaYAE

hey pimp juice im interested in the comments that were made?i did nt see the portland show...but seattle was cool the problem with that show was to many local artist performing so that means they bring all they people back stage and what not and majority cant respect ah mutha fuckas performance and clear the stage they want to be seen on stage with the bigger act and what not..now you have 2 solutions 1.have security move everybody out.so that happens then all hell breaks out because almost everybody whos back there thinks there the stars and they aint gona let no out of towner come run shit..so you have to go with 2..make the best out of the situation and do what you were paid to do.. now in bend org i dont know why a show was booked there. but there was a promoter there willing to dish out cheese and he did and the show was like a practice show for rest of the tour with about 40 people there...medford was off the back board...boise had 500 people there and it was off the chain as well..i think the promoter whos doing this tour and he will for the 2nd leg of it throw another big name act out there to bring another side of the crowd.....holla

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
senatorOFdaYAE said:
hey pimp juice im interested in the comments that were made?
WELL FOR ONE ALOT OF FOLKS FELT THEY GOT SHORTED ON HIS PERFORMANCE IN PORTLAND, AND SEATTLE. 40 HAS CAME HERE SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THIS, DOING SETS ALMOST TWICE THAT IN LENGTH. THERE IS NO DOUBT FANS WANTED TO HEAR ALL HIS CLASSICS. I'M NO HATER AND HE DID DO SOME OF HIS JOINTS.
OTHERS TOLD ME THAT IT WAS THERE FIRST TIME SEEING 40 AND THOUGHT IT WAS OFF THE HOOK.
I WAS SIMPLY MAKING CONVERSATION AS WELL AS TAKING A SURVEY TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF 40 AND HIS PERFORMANCE.
i did nt see the portland show...but seattle was cool the problem with that show was to many local artist performing so that means they bring all they people back stage and what not and majority cant respect ah mutha fuckas performance and clear the stage they want to be seen on stage with the bigger act and what not..now you have 2 solutions [/B]
I DON'T THINK THE FANS MINDED EVERYONE ON STAGE ALTHOUGH, AS AN ARTIST I FEEL YOUR POINT. THEY CAME TO HEAR 40 DO THE HITS THEY BUMP IN THEIR RIDES. I DON'T CARE IF THERE WERE 7- 3 LEGGED GOATS AND 2 SEVEN FOOT BEARDED LADIES ON STAGE, THE FANS WOULD OF LOVED IT....JUST TO SEE 40 SPIT IT LIVE.
IT'S FRUSTRATING NOT BEING ABLE TO DO YOUR SET THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUT, YOU CAN'T GET MAD AT PEOPLE FOR LOVING YOU AND YOUR MUSIC SO MUCH THAT THEY WANT TO BE CLOSE TO YOU. BEING THAT YOU REALLY NEVER GET A CHANCE TO SEE 40 OTHER THAN ON STAGE WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THE SEATTLE SHOW IS THAT THERE WEREN'T FLIERS EVERYWHERE....ENOUGH PEOPLE WEREN'T INFORMED. ANYTHING ELSE IS SOMEONE ELSES OPINION........THAT'S WHAT I WAS ASKING FOR.
now in bend org i dont know why a show was booked there. but there was a promoter there willing to dish out cheese and he did and the show was like a practice show for rest of the tour with about 40 people there...medford was off the back board...boise had 500 people there and it was off the chain as well..i think the promoter whos doing this tour and he will for the 2nd leg of it throw another big name act out there to bring another side of the crowd.....holla [/B]
I DON'T KNOW WHY BEND DIDN'T GO WELL, BUT THAT IS A COOL SPOT TO PERFORM. I'VE DONE THAT SPOT A COUPLE TIMES MYSELF WITH COOL TURNOUTS (ESPECIALLY ON THE TOO SHORT SHOW WHICH GROSSED OVER 700 FOLKS).
I HEARD ABOUT BOTH THE OTHER SHOWS BEING COOL AND THAT BOISE WAS THE BEST ONE IN THE NW.
ANYWAYS, I'LL TAKE THIS AS YOU WILL SEE HIM WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT. AS FOR ME, I WOULD STILL GO SEE 40.
ANYONE ELSE HAVE A COMMENT OR OPINION?