Would you agree that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is the best tool to identify your enemies?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Sure in countries where you cant speak your mind on certain subjects, you form secret circles to speak on it.

Sure then when you are permitted to speak your mind, the ones in charge easilly identify you as a threat and use free speech as a weapon against all in agreement.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:

Sure then when you are permitted to speak your mind, the ones in charge easilly identify you as a threat and use free speech as a weapon against all in agreement.
what and who are you talking about?

May 14, 2002
Basicly there is no 'freedom of speech'

Where I come from we also have freedom of speech but then a political member got murded because of the things he said he said things no political member dare to say he also spoke in a language the common people could understand not with all those pollitical hard ass words noone knows

so basicly our 'freedom of speech' got murded also

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Well my wife wonders why I will sit down for an entire hour and watch a special on the KKK (I've done it plenty of times). I tell her, "It's best to know who your enemies are." I watch and I learn.

For example: At one time I worked at Arco Arena as an usher. I sat this one couple down and noticed that the guy was wearing a blue shirt with "WaHoWa" written across it. It would mean nothing to the average joe (and I'm sure this fucker new that) and I'm betting no one here can tell me it's signifigance either.

"WaHoWa" is short for "Wage Holy War" it's a cryptic shortening of the phrase used by members of the World Church of the Creator. It's meant to signify the ongoing "war" of the races. It's their call to battle if you will. This guy wearing this blue shirt with the strange writing on it in public was a bonafied, and much worse, organized white supremacist.

So yes, I am in favor of free speech for my enemies. Stand and be recognized by all means.

WAR "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^iv only read like 3 complete books in my life.

WaHoWa. imma keep a look out for that. Good shit to know. But maybe he got it at good will and didnt know what it meant. Maybe he thought it was the Wahowa Wildcats?

May 16, 2002
Freedom of speech best way to find who your enemies are?

I think it depends on how you look at it. If you were the person who made up the law and everybody followed it, you'd probably think yeah, because you'd be the only one with the option to lie. Then this way you could say what you want and always know exactly what your enemies were thinking.

But if nobody followed it, then it really wouldn't matter what anybody said cuz everydody would be lying. That would mean that there isn't such thing as freedom of speech cuz everyone really can't say what they want, or they're only understood by a select group of people. It's kinda funny if you think about it. If everybody is lying then nobody really knows what they're fighting for or who they're fightin. They just fight with the excuse that thier side is right... and the other side is wrong. But if that's what you're saying, then you're saying that there is in fact a right and a wrong way to do things. And if you thought like that then you should probably stop lying, cuz that would be wrong. And then you could fight the people that lied to you and they could fight the people that told the truth, and there, would be freedom of speech. Right? Wrong? Hmmm.......

I guess the question now would be who's tellin the truth? ...Does anyone remember? ...Or does everyone already know?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Why would they coy them then?
But they prolly dont wear iron crosses and shit...

I remember in the North Side there was one fuckin skin head that rode the bus. Never sat next to any minority lookin guy or girl. Wonder how he ends up in the middle of an almost all black neighborhood?