Worst Enemy lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I did this one next because I thought it was funny and for those who ain't heard the song, I'm not giving it away what he talking about either though ya'll my know

Once again correct me what i'm wrong on

Heres Worst Enemy

You was suppose to be my dog
Homie when I first met you what was told to me was fraud
What a shocker, a imposter
I been crossed, I lost ya,
My best friend turned out to be an enemy
The sin of me, hittin me, sympathy , no empathy I homie never denied ya
Nothin that you wanted
Women
I never playa hated, I hooked you up, book you up
From the beginning of sinnin, me had love for ya, share blood for ya
When you wanted to dig I dug for ya nigga
But you a double crossa, nasty hand tossa
I should of known you was evil
When you told me it was cool, from when we sex fools when we under the steeble
No retrieval
I’m trying to get my life back, no more stopping women from putting the knife at ya cap
Remember when we was kickin it, bitches was giving it everyday, we did it in everyway
But the respect went away, you got a mind of your own now, you grown now
Can I ask you a question, did you forget we was kin folks nigga we the same complexion
I’m stressin
You was always in front of me so I listen, everyday you wanted me on a mission
I even let you have sex with my lady like a g, inflatuated with you and not me
I sucked it up, I got back with her you fucked it up, by letting her know I was creepin around with every chick in the town busta, I should of known not to trust ya
Listen I’m loosen my life because of you, I lost my life because of you
I’m loosen my wife because you, I even had sex and a baby with a crazy bitch you introduce me to.
Now I’m straight depressed, I hate ya flesh, the fate was just, belay the tech laid to rest
Every time you got draws you made my poor little life, ah nigga you got balls
You ain’t ever had a partna like me, real, I never ever showed you pipe dreams
Personal, yeah it might seem, nigga when you was burning I went and got the doctor cycline
Looked out for you health and this is all the respect I get, hater your neck I slit but I can’t because I’m attach to ya and I don’t know why sometime I wish you would just die.
It would eliminate all this hurt, maybe I can get up out all this dirt you caused me
So strong nothing can stop you, not even cerebralpalsy
I can’t believe it, my best homie turn on me, you most forgot we grew up together
I’m through, life is over now its nothing else to do, point the finger and blame it on you

It’s all because of you, you, you
I lost my girl, my world is upside down, because I found you wasn’t shit

It’s all because of you, you, you
Broke us in two, you untrue, don’t know what to do, I’m talking to you, who, ????????