@ Woodie, Shawna on NE1?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
Was goen down Woodie?...I been a fan since ur (NE1) droped. I did'nt get a chance ta hear about u when u droped (Yoc Influenced) cuz I left the (925) ta join the Army. I came back and heard about u and East Co. Co. blowen up! I heard (Summer Breeze) and was like damn! I noticed u aint really usen Shawna for ur chorus lines no more...I think she got a voice u plan' on worken with her anytime soon?.... North up from KL up in Fort Campbell KY. Keep puttin it down!:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
SHE'S MY FAVORITE TOO, BUT PEOPLE AROUND HER BE HATIN' 'CAUSE SHE WAS FUCKIN' WITH SOME SOLDIERS AND DON'T WANNA SEE HER INVOLVED WITH OUR LIFESTYLE, EVEN THO' SHE WAS ONLY SINGIN'. ATLEAST THATS WHAT I FEEL.

May 18, 2002
That ain't cool!

WOODIE said:
SHE'S MY FAVORITE TOO, BUT PEOPLE AROUND HER BE HATIN' 'CAUSE SHE WAS FUCKIN' WITH SOME SOLDIERS AND DON'T WANNA SEE HER INVOLVED WITH OUR LIFESTYLE, EVEN THO' SHE WAS ONLY SINGIN'. ATLEAST THATS WHAT I FEEL.

Yeah I heard she don't get down like that....but she was only singing. Peeps that hate are just scared thas all! What would stop her from singing with u guys? Only thing I can think of is her parents, but I don't even know how old she is... Anywayz thanx for the quick info and keep putin it down for the (925). Late!.....