Woodie’s last recorded song.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Just skimmed through it and it sounded better than creep show so far. I thought dude was locked up on that murder for higher case tho
I remember yeaaaars ago I wanted to get XO on my No Suckaz album. I messaged him on here, he agreed; got locked up. He messaged me when he got out and we talked a bit and he got locked up again lol would have been dope to have a track of his on a project. Him and shadow were my favorite features on woods shit. His solo shit was dope that track s.o.l.o is the fucking one.

Either way I would love to hear woods last shit, music is a way to put out your heart and soul into it and woods solo songs were always that. I'm sure that track/s would give mothafuckas goosebumps as soon as it starts.

Mar 9, 2019
the great thing about woodie is he worked so hard on his music and made sure it was alwasy perfection like dr dre or some shit. He always put out the best track on NE. Even his solo shit is great! I miss him soo much. I don't even know the real story of what happen to him. I heard a lot of things.... Anybody know the real? If not i understand

Props: Thizzlejuice
Jan 7, 2014
I hate to say it y’all but I’m pretty positive nothing of Woods will be released. But it is best most of it goes unheard. But i am plannin to be in touch with his moms to try and get the blessing to release some things. But I don’t see it happening. I have a lot of dope shit that could be released it’s just a matter of it going through the proper channels. Period. Anyway- much love y’all.

Mar 9, 2019
When he did "Matter of Time" I felt he was back to that NE 4 woodie type. I like 5 and 7 but he had so manhy features after 2. I mean he always did but usually on 3 tracks not 10

Anyway i miss NE. I miss woodie. I like to know more

My thoughts really:

Deep:

Woodie used to be a control freak i tell ya. Always on the tunes and making sure everything sounded just right like a ........

I always thought he was on that stufff but that's just me who knew him and saw him a few times but thats just me

I wish his family well :)

Mar 9, 2019
That XO Psydal is hard. I've only got one spin in but The lyrics are Gangsta and beats are hard body. I miss hearing that production, Woodies shit can never be duplicated
i have a hard time listening to ity. I'm glad XO had a woodie beat sounding album cause i figured his other two albums had no woodie production but i guess i was totally off on that. I never could find those cd's because that pitt store that SF dude owned was gone...

I miss that store and this new album is so old sounding it's hard to bump it..... I would love to hear this in a nice stereo, I don't think it was mastered

I remember when that Demonz n my sleep came out, woodie first big gig on cds. koch fucked up on the mastering

It's to bad they didn't have the money to do that on this....

Jul 9, 2012
chiRAQ
i have a hard time listening to ity. I'm glad XO had a woodie beat sounding album cause i figured his other two albums had no woodie production but i guess i was totally off on that. I never could find those cd's because that pitt store that SF dude owned was gone...

I miss that store and this new album is so old sounding it's hard to bump it..... I would love to hear this in a nice stereo, I don't think it was mastered

I remember when that Demonz n my sleep came out, woodie first big gig on cds. koch fucked up on the mastering

It's to bad they didn't have the money to do that on this....

Underdog in Pittsburg is still there. It's mostly a clothing store now though