Will The Plague infect Tucson,Az?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Reason I ask, is because I'm trapped out here in Tucson,Az. right now and I wanted to know if The Plague will hit stores here because I've called EVERYWHERE and they all said they didn't recieve the cd. Cin Sity, help a brotha out and let me know if I'll have to order dirctly from y'all or if it's in phoenix or somethin'.Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Ain't nobody got it.....

Man, first off I don't blame Cin Sity for the drama with the release not reaching here. I think these stores out here in Tucson need to get their shit together and keep track of shit coming out fa real tho'!!!!!! Man, like every store I went to said they didn't get it in and their records show it got pushed back and shit,I think they full of shit!!!!! They just can't keep track of their so-called records. I know it's out, it's on this site for starters.If I knew Tucson would give me this much drama for a cd I would have ordered it on here a looooooong time ago. 'nuff said.Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :mad:

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
aye,playboy I know that plague must be heat.......

That's why I'm so mad I ain't back home in vegas yet where I could of scooped it from the swapmeet fa' sho' without this problem,ya feel me?!?!? Anyways,keep slangin them hitz!!!!!!!!!! Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious: