will someone please shoot tyler perry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
My friend from GA got me into his plays then he started pumping out movies but, yah he does have a good message in his movies. So I don't know what the big deal is and why I am seeing alot of hatred towards him.

Mar 2, 2006
tha stage plays were HELLLLLA funny!! tha movies aint as funny kuz tha actors on tha stage plays would improvise funny ass lines!! fuhreos tho.. homies movies aint that bad tho.. Madea is a funny ass character!! I dont really keep up wit tha TV series so I dont have opinions on it but hey.. dude came up from bein BROKE as shit.. hate him or love him.. u gotta respect tha nigga hustle!!

Mar 4, 2007
well whatever his gimmick is he is rolling in fucking cash so somebody is watching his stuff and if youve never seen it dont judge..i dnt watch it either but its whatever to me..much props to that fool

Mar 18, 2003
Never seen any of his movies. I attempted to watch an episode of "house of pain" because comcast sold me on their "greatest comedy of all time" claim, but it was not the least bit funny or appealing to me. I have no plans to watch any of his other works.

Props: short
Apr 25, 2002
i watch all his movies...and im pretty sure he use to live on skid row before he became famous....dude is ballin out of control now...