Why I Think B-Marsh Really Wanted Out Of Denver.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
So last night I was smokin with one of the folks I grew up with. He still stays in the in 5 Points, Anyways we got to talking about the Broncos this year and all the BS that has happed with the team in the past few years. And he madea good point that makes sense to me. Which is, B-Marsh snitched and testified and I honestly think he was still worriedthe 30's might come after him. They've killed off a few people in recent years for snitching so I don't see why they'd treat b-marsh any different. So basically he was scared of the green light on his head. . .Elvis Dummervil also testified so who knows, Makes sense to me but then again maybe he really just hated McDumbass. . .

Jul 25, 2007
30s - "Dam where B Marsh at?"

30s - "I dont know put it on sportscenter"

ESPN - "Breaking news. Brandon Marshall traded to Miami!"

30s - "There he go right there."

Point is, with the type of media attention he gets, he wont be able to duck and dodge nobody if someone was trying to find him. All they gotta do is send someone to Miami.

I think your boy was just hella lit and watches to much gangsta movies. lol

Mar 16, 2005
welcome to my threads 12 months ago. are you fucking serious?????

he left because he is an immature spoiled brat who cant accept having to be a team player and follow the rules all other 52 players have to follow.

and calling him coach mcdumbass...here is something for you to swallow.

1) cutler bitched, moaned, didnt call back pat bowlens calls, never took criticism and teammates hated him....he's gone and traded

2) marshall bitched moaned, didnt practice, openly defied coaches and owner during practices, got in trouble with law, layed until he became pro bowler very next weekend after that he got "hurt".....he's gone and traded

3) sheffler...cutler and marsh's butt buddy openly complained about passes (which he dropped usually anyway), didnt like practice etc....cut...still not on a team (coincidence?)

4) elvis dumerville....sack leader, wanted more money threatned hold out, end up showing to mini camps, practiced as was told, signed tender, still reported to camps and workouts..got a huge fucking contract with 43+ mill guarenteed

maybe its not mcdumbasses fault is it. maybe just maybe if some players would take accountabily and act like a fucking adult instead of spoiled brats people would take them more seriously.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
McDoogle is good with the X's & O's but he's a ego maniac who is horrible at talent evaluation. The only proof you need that he is a moron is that Nolan left after 1 season because of his dumbass.

As for the rest of my post I ain't stupid I know the 30's could send someone to MIA if they wanted but they have a tremendous amount of heat on them. Not to long ago 18 of em were arrested for various things. Bottom line is this. That may not be the only reason he left but it is one of em. And what did the Broncos get in return? a 2nd rd draft pick? lol I can't wait til mcdumbass is gone seriously. . .

Mar 16, 2005
McDoogle is good with the X's & O's but he's a ego maniac who is horrible at talent evaluation. The only proof you need that he is a moron is that Nolan left after 1 season because of his dumbass.

As for the rest of my post I ain't stupid I know the 30's could send someone to MIA if they wanted but they have a tremendous amount of heat on them. Not to long ago 18 of em were arrested for various things. Bottom line is this. That may not be the only reason he left but it is one of em. And what did the Broncos get in return? a 2nd rd draft pick? lol I can't wait til mcdumbass is gone seriously. . .

:cheeky::eyecross::(:hurt::mad::confused::eek:

you do reaslize marshall said 2 years ago he wants out of denver (pre mcdaniels) right? You do realize shanahan just about cut marshall his last year here too right? give me 1 just 1 example of mcdaniels ego, and I will tear that example to shreds with proof.

What good was Nolan???????? he left because mcdaniels wanted poart of the play calling duty...KNOW WHY???? Look how fucking pitiful Noalns defense was the 2nd half of the year. Nolan made NO adjustments, didnt use his players wisely, and failed to have a decent game when it counted, mcdaniels being the head coach that and wnated to help make the d better...NOLAN had the ego didnt like it and left. GOOD RIDANCE, where will we ever find another d coach to give up 200+ yards rush and 300+ yards passing to the likes of oakland and kansas city.

oh yeah p.s. Marshall was gone anyway after this year when contract up, would you rather keep him and his no practicing teammate hating ass around only to get nothing, not even the 2nd rounder for him? Bailey called him out dawkins called him out, both high character guys that know the game of football and are good teammates and know what it takes to be a real teammate......but go ahead, think it was mcd's fault and not brandons.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
When did I say it was mcdumbass's fault b-marsh left? I know b-marsh was and is an immature punk but I also see his side of it. He was one of the top play makers in the league over the past few season's and made game changing plays last year that resulted in 2-3 wins. So, The Broncos should have paid. They didnt obviously. So I would have been pissed too.

Mcd is a very good O-Cord but not a good head coach. Look at his drafts. HORRIBLE! But regardless I still love the Broncos and bleed Orange and Blue!!!

Mar 16, 2005
When did I say it was mcdumbass's fault b-marsh left? I know b-marsh was and is an immature punk but I also see his side of it. He was one of the top play makers in the league over the past few season's and made game changing plays last year that resulted in 2-3 wins. So, The Broncos should have paid. They didnt obviously. So I would have been pissed too.

Mcd is a very good O-Cord but not a good head coach. Look at his drafts. HORRIBLE! But regardless I still love the Broncos and bleed Orange and Blue!!!
HORRIBLE DRAFTS???? his past 2 drafts have been better then any draft shanny had put together, shanhan was one of the worst in charge of draft picks. His teams were built through free agency because he couldnt make good picks to save his life.

ok he won maybe 2 games on a couple plays, but what about all the games we lost that included multiple dropped pass games from marshall???? what about any one of the games we lost at the end there last season when marshall was "hurt" after being named to pro bowl?

Marshall cost this team more wins (and future wins) then he ever won us single handedly. And you insinuated it was mcd's fault by bad mouthing him in every post so far.

"Makes sense to me but then again maybe he really just hated McDumbass"
"Bottom line is this. That may not be the only reason he left but it is one of em. And what did the Broncos get in return? a 2nd rd draft pick? lol I can't wait til mcdumbass is gone seriously"

ALSO......you do know the broncos were going to resign him right???? and then he threw the hissy fit and basically closed his own door in denver. Why would Bronos pay top 5 money to someone who is 1 911 call away from being suspended for a full season? why would they spend top money on someone who openly defies authoity and brings down the whole team (as evident by champs and dawkins words to media all last year). why pay top dollar to someone who has said more times then not they dont like the city, and want out asap?

Mar 16, 2005
like is aid in my first post in this thread....look which players get rewarded and which dont.

marshall bitch moan cry gone....
cutler bitch moan cry gone....
dumervile..attend mini camp sign tender get extension...

Dec 6, 2005
So last night I was smokin with one of the folks I grew up with. He still stays in the in 5 Points, Anyways we got to talking about the Broncos this year and all the BS that has happed with the team in the past few years. And he madea good point that makes sense to me. Which is, B-Marsh snitched and testified and I honestly think he was still worriedthe 30's might come after him. They've killed off a few people in recent years for snitching so I don't see why they'd treat b-marsh any different. So basically he was scared of the green light on his head. . .Elvis Dummervil also testified so who knows, Makes sense to me but then again maybe he really just hated McDumbass. . .

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
HORRIBLE DRAFTS???? his past 2 drafts have been better then any draft shanny had put together, shanhan was one of the worst in charge of draft picks. His teams were built through free agency because he couldnt make good picks to save his life.

ok he won maybe 2 games on a couple plays, but what about all the games we lost that included multiple dropped pass games from marshall???? what about any one of the games we lost at the end there last season when marshall was "hurt" after being named to pro bowl?

Marshall cost this team more wins (and future wins) then he ever won us single handedly. And you insinuated it was mcd's fault by bad mouthing him in every post so far.

"Makes sense to me but then again maybe he really just hated McDumbass"
"Bottom line is this. That may not be the only reason he left but it is one of em. And what did the Broncos get in return? a 2nd rd draft pick? lol I can't wait til mcdumbass is gone seriously"

ALSO......you do know the broncos were going to resign him right???? and then he threw the hissy fit and basically closed his own door in denver. Why would Bronos pay top 5 money to someone who is 1 911 call away from being suspended for a full season? why would they spend top money on someone who openly defies authoity and brings down the whole team (as evident by champs and dawkins words to media all last year). why pay top dollar to someone who has said more times then not they dont like the city, and want out asap?
Honestly, I've had this convo with a handful of Broncos fans. I hope you're right. But I'm not impressed with McDoogle in he least bit. Like I said I think he's a great O-Cord but not a good head coach. I do not like either of his drafts. Shanny had some very bad drafts as well but he drafted quite a few Pro Bowler's. I hope someday i'm sayin "I was wrong about Josh" but at this point i'm simply shaking my head and just looking forward to watching football again. . .