Why hasn't Lord Infamous had a nationwide solo release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Does anybody know why Paul and Juicy (who it seem makes all the descions for Hypnotize Minds) havent let Lord Infamous drop a nationwide solo album?

I know he had that underground joint out early / mid 90's but i dont understand why he hasnt dropped a string of solos since then. Scarcrow is easily the best rapper out of the current trimmed down line up, generally he is tight as fuck when he's on that devil shit and not doing that shouty chanting club bullshit.

I just copped unbreakables cd looked in the cover and read that theres a Paul and Juicy album coming and a Crunchy Black solo, but again no sign of a Lord Infamous.

am i the only one that thinks Crunchy Black nowadays is flat out terrible, he is one of the worst rappers i ever heard, why the fuck are they dropping a solo of his weak ass lyrics

They dont even let Lord Infamous spit on every track on unbreakables, does anybody know why hes gettin played out of position?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
crunchy black never was tight so i dont see why you say nowadays but lord infamous is wack. even if he went back to his 1995 style that shits played.