Why can't we upload pics anymore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Well smacc my ass, kicc me in the nuts and call me X-Loc!!! This is an outrage. LET'S RIOT!!!!!!!!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I liked that feature as much as everyone, but we are not on a huge ass server anymore. We now have to pay for our server monthly and at this point can't let people upload pics to it..

If you got some money on it though, we'll reconsider it..

Vamps
IX.

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
I liked that feature as much as everyone, but we are not on a huge ass server anymore. We now have to pay for our server monthly and at this point can't let people upload pics to it..

If you got some money on it though, we'll reconsider it..

Vamps
IX.
Vamps ya'll gotta get a server computer for tha 91 sicc and design a board of your own. i'm sure junior could do it.... How much money are you talkin about?

LMAO @ Tim!

Apr 25, 2002
i agree both sides. I mean postin pics is cool, art purposes advertise your product, etc. but just the thought(the old board) when some of us would get outta hand, it made me wonder how much a message board can take. All them sites that offer free webspace to upload your junk arent gonna be to lenient lettin people link their pics to the site as it has before, geocities, among other sites, (web politics) somethin im not too familiar with but i have tried numerous of times signin upto them only too find my shit terminated cause of spammin purposes or somethin like that.

Apr 25, 2002
Tim Well smacc my ass, kicc me in the nuts and call me X-Loc!!! This is an outrage. LET'S RIOT!!!!!!!!
ever since you came back on the board you been talkin about me pretty much..........

Kaze

junior is not on here anymore....

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
x-loc said:
ever since you came back on the board you been talkin about me pretty much..........
It's a coincidence. I used the first name that popped in my head. Settle down. LOL!