Whose been 2 Denver??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
some crazy shit, pretty well said...Hey EDJ, where you live. Im off of tenth n feds, if you roll you might have seen me. I got a baby blue sedan deville on 20's

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
D-MAK,
I'M FROM THE BELLO'S. JUST LOOK UNDA MY NAME. I REALLY NEVA WENT CRUISIN' ON FEDERAL BUT WENT THERE A FEW TIMES TO JAK SOME YANNAS. BUT WHAT YOU DOIN' OFF OF FEDERAL?

May 17, 2002
Its kind of like the South/West, the North is over by 38th. Cross the Colfax bridge and streets like Kalamath, thats the West Side. The South is by Alameda on down south. And the East is like 5 points.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
45 YEAR OLD VIRgIN,
THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT. ANgLOS CALL YOU ASIANS AND gOT YOURSELFVES CALLIN' YOU THAT. CHINESE, JAPANESES, THAI, VIETNAMESE, LAOS, AND ALL OTHA COUNTRIES IN THE ORIENT ARE ORIENTALS IN MY EYES. ASIA IS LIKE INDIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST IN MY EYES.

D-MAK,
IT'S ALL WEST TO ME. SO I TAKE IT YOU DOWN WITH THEM WESTWOOD HOODS?

May 17, 2002
EDJ, na i aint down with them...I'm down with the hustle and livin shit man, I'm doin good right now...dont need no more drama:been there done that.

May 17, 2002
A lot man, Vegas, Cali, Hawaii... U know. But man I got this Rim shop poppin now, maybe you been there its on 58th n Washington. Man I always used to be into something. Now no more drama is needed.

May 17, 2002
Na man its called Floyd'z, its been open for about 7 years, but these last 2 I've been runnin it...Me n Floyd have been thinking about opening up another one that I exclusivly take charge of.

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
I love CO...

10th and Feds......Man Im always right there @ MOE which is on 17 and Feds so holla sometime and well burn one.

Coldblooded - You dont like the Mile High City cause we embarassed your football team the Baccside Paccers in the superbowl...

Trust Denver on the rise...

Apr 25, 2002
got folks from Montbello...they say it's crackin as fuck
and i got a few homies from Five Points that say the same thing...Five Points is supposed to be they main hood tho' from what my potnas done told me...real wylde...and Denver got some BOMB ASS WEED, as good as Cali and Oregno...no joke...especially Ft Collins and Boulder, i done had potnas bring shit down from there and it shocked the fuck outta me