Who's your favorite Mob Figa?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's your fa Mob Figa?

• Jacka

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Husslah

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Ridah

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ap-9

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fed-X

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
My favorite out of the group is always changing. At first, I prefered to listen to The Jacka the most because I thought he spit HELLA hard on "Million Dollar Dream" but then I started diggin' FedX 'cause of his verses on "Swiss Accounts" and a few other tracks he appeared on. I started to listen to Ridah the most t one point since I heard a song called "Worldwide" which is an unreleased track. It has one of the most unique and weirdest beats I've ever that heard and takes some time getting used to, but now it's damn near my favorite song of all-time. I can listen to that shit 50 times in a row and not get tired of it. (Anybody who wants to hear it let me know). Then, The Jacka's solo album came out, so I started bumpin' his shit again, and once again I prefered his shit over the other Figaz. I'd probably have to say The Jacka and Ridah are my favorites of the group, and Ridah is one of the most underrated rappers in the game right now.

By the way, I think AP.9 and Hustlah are good rappers, but sometimes I'm just not feelin' 'em.

May 10, 2002
AP9 BLOWS THE REST AWAY IM SORRY TO SAY. BUT HUSALAH IS MY SECOND FAVORITE. THEN FEDX THEN JACKA. JACKA RAPS TO SLOW MOST OF THE TIME AND RAPS HELLA LAZY IT SEEMS LIKE!!! RIDAH IS THE WORST TO ME.