Who's pickin up that Xzibit?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will you buy the new Xzibit

• FUCK YEA

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • NOPE

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • DUBBING IT

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Aug 13, 2002
XZIBIT comes hard on his new CD.
Been knockin it for days. The CD starts off sick, but the end feel like somethang is missing. Overall this cd will be in my rotation for awhile. Peace. Keep it real.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no need to.

as you probably know by my previous posts i have excellent taste in music. and so does tim. get that shit!! definite dope. he spits some real shit about rappers givin the game up on tape, lettin the police and shit in on tactics and language. breaks it down real nice. 4 out of 5

S

SHOHEI BABA

ever since xzibit pulled that bitch shit "we chose not to diss suge back because it's all about records and we keepin it on records if we diss suge it will get real"

but of course no doubt yall will say MUSIC IS ALL ENTERTAINMENT AS LONG AS U TIGHT U CAN SAY WHATEVA U WANT TO SAY

pretty soon we'll have a 100% pure homo rapper who sucks dicks on stage and fucks animals up the ass wearing thongs and shit in the video but with gangsta lyrics about pimpin and sellin drugs and killin fools and this whole board will go "STOP HATIN RAP MUSIC IS ENTERTAINMENT AS LONG AS HES TIGHT HE CAN RAP GANGSTA HE DONT HAVE TO MEAN IT"

Jun 4, 2002
im not feeling it to much....the intro song is tight as fuck
and the song after is also but the rest just isnt all that great
except the song with eminem!! the 3 songs on the bonus disk
are ok!! id give it a 3 out 5!!

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
It's good to see he's gettin' props somewhere, they're all knockin' it in the DPG forum. I think it's good - more like Restless, not the first two though, so it's not his original style. I prefer his old style, but Man vs Machine is good for what it is. The best tracks are:
Release Date
Symphony In X Major
Multiply
Break Yourself
My Name
Gambler
Missin' U
My Life, My World
BK 2 LA
What A Mess

Harder was OK, I was disappointed though because I expect very good music from the three best rappers in the west. It's called "Harder" and there's a woman going "la la la" on the chorus....I thought it'd be a hard track, like 3 Card Molly....
Where It Hurts was also pretty good.

I wasn't feelin' Choke me Spank me, Heart of Man, Right On or Enemies, so I'd agree it lost something at the end.

I really think it should've all been on 1 CD though....

I think it's his 2nd best, after 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz

8/10