WHO'S FUCKING WITH SEAN T?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
all i can say is CONSISTENT HEAT...seems like nowadays everything this guy touches is gold. its been like this for a while but with all the get low releases, the new messy marv, the new young noble, the new mr sandman, etc they made me really realize how talented he is.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Sean T is rediculous...

that's tha big homie right there and i got his back till whenever...

He produced half of my album and we will continue to collab... this is one of them artists that is just a real life muthafucka, cool as hell...

I just holla'd at Sean last week and he had Cube and W.C. up at his Crib, doin a song for them...

Sean has the potential to really blow, and his production is continuing to improve on some next shit...

Wait till ya'll hear his new shit Boss Up... hot hot hot....

Ko

T

thug_proppa

he produced a few on the new young noble the jt the bigga figga which is his best cd by far. the track with celly cel on my boy komain's new shit. and over half the cd. guess he fuckin with Wc and shit now dammmmm he puttin shit down.

www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/savages.ram

Komain feat celly cel off the up comming album livewire droppin july 2nd through bayside.

SEAN T ON THE BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!