@Whoever From MSB Entertainment....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Muthafuckin shyt. all thiz tyme ive been on tha siccness with you, and i didnt even know there were any rapperz from LB! ENEwayz, my homegurl Nicole sayz she knowz you (or one of you, whoever iz Brett). she'z tha one who told me about tha MoonShine Banditz, and i wuz lyke wait a minute, ive seen that sumwhere b4. then i remembered seein you foolioz on here. anywayz homie im juzt sayin congratz on ya shyt. stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
lol....well I was bored as hell 2 when I first moved here.....I been here 4 years...once you start meetin people its cool.....Just stay away from the drunks like moonshine -lol-..nah just playin...Bird and Drd are some cool motherfuckers....just alittle cranky.....and if you ever talk 2 D on the phone....get right 2 the point cause he'll say bye and hang up just outta nowhere...-lmao-

There are alot of rappers in town.....I gotta say...Moonshine Bandits and Blac are the only ones who release something....i'm working on my shit....but who knows if anyone else takes it as serious...

Apr 25, 2002
how many rapperz we got here?
i know a few people that i chill with. i got a lot of homeboyz who had to move here from Gilroy and San Jose, but i dont see them much....itz aight here, juzt boring. gotta make sumthin happen. shyt ive been so bored ive turned to playin bazketball to pass tyme, and i dont even lyke bazketball! LoL.