Who would you like to see me do an album with?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
HOW ABOUT

MAC DRE CUZ I HIS BEATS LATELY BEEN SO-SO BUT THE GAME IS THERE FO SHO

AND MY ARTIST GANGSTA DRE BECAUSE HE JUST REALLY NEEDS TO BE OUT THERE MAJOR CUZ HE SPITS SOME OF THE TIGHTEST SHIT ANYONE WILL EVER HEAR

V

Venom

i would like to see you do an album with...

Jayo Felony.....with his hard spits and your shit combined, fucc thats the ultimate heat right there.....

B

Bosko

We are going to be doing something with Mac Dre in the near future. When we get together it's gonna be trouble.

Jun 2, 2002
Re: HOW ABOUT

HOGGLIFE said:
MAC DRE CUZ I HIS BEATS LATELY BEEN SO-SO BUT THE GAME IS THERE FO SHO

AND MY ARTIST GANGSTA DRE BECAUSE HE JUST REALLY NEEDS TO BE OUT THERE MAJOR CUZ HE SPITS SOME OF THE TIGHTEST SHIT ANYONE WILL EVER HEAR

my thoughts to the T

B

Bosko

Well, you might see a nice treat here in the near future. We are working on something that would be very large, and all of you would be happy about it. Keep your ears to the concrete.

Jul 15, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I know this is kinda off subject but anyone recomend a good sound module to pick up I was lookin at a few rolands and they are cool but didnt get to listen to it like i wanted to

I got a proteus 2k i like that but i need something with good basses

West Coast type ish

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
bosko's a nut..

what's crac'n bossman?.. u remember me? zigg zagg, i came down wit lynch.. but now, how much u produce a whole album for?.. u got tyte tracks.. and r u rapp'n, cuz if so .. we should do a track..
zagg

p.s. well, that's my opinion..

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
bosko what happened to dr. bombay i been waiting for that solo for like 2 years now. i really want to see you drop a solo

B

Bosko

I am working on the album now. @ Zagg-I got the message on the IM, I'll holler at you, and we can talk about some shit.