Who Would Really Win

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who is gonna win?

• Cool Nutz

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Tadou

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
In all honesty, the first post ever was a joke, and you started with all of the silly talk. I wouldn't waste my time recording a track, because I would record a real song. But it's like whatever with me. You don't have to scarred or frightened. It can all come to an end on the 4th of Oct. I WILL BE THERE.

tadou i will give you all your bullshit pieces of vinyl you would ever dream of jerkin off too, buy you drinks, and givin you some cheese just to show up and make us all laugh. seriously though, you not showin up has nothin to do with just cool nutz, u didnt show up for Neema, wont enter the Glitta competion, and wont show up to this show or anything anyone on here will ever see. everything we've heard outta your mouth, both posts on here and your music, is booty, thus i believe you are scurred "whodi"!! lol

tadou said:
Ill stop you right there. Ask "Ben" from Undercaste if i was there. Ask Lyrikill. Ask Vizion--he tried to sell me some music he was hustlin'. I was outside ISpy, in the alley, for about an hour, tryin to get past security, and they wouldnt let me in (this was before the 18 downstairs, 21 upstairs rule).

For all i know, this could be another "joke"....Yall know each other, but i dont know yall.
i dont need to ask nobody if u was there or not, i know u werent real about your shit and didnt make it on stage. this is no fuckin joke. i dont "know" nutz or dog, i said like 2 words to DOG in my life, he dont know me yet, ive met neema once or twice, and ive met nutz once. and that wasnt before no 18 downstairs, 21 upstairs rule, theyve had that for a grip its just different shit all the fuckin time, if u been "knowin" bout the ispy, you would know how it is there and accept it. make it to this show, you will undoubtedly get in, many heads are willing to give you shit just to show up and put an end to all this bullshit. everything youve ever said is bullshit until you say "i will prove it in public". enuff said