Who the Fuck Is "Dogg"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I got the new Relativez CD and they have this rapper featured on it named "Dogg". But on all three songs, it sounds like a different rapper. The first song it sounds like Tha Realest. The second song it sounds like Top Dogg. The third song it is obviously Snoop Dogg. What the fuck is that? Can someone please fill me in? Thanks.

May 10, 2002
It's just an excuse to sell the album and make it look like Snoop is all over it. He's only on that one song (I think #17), and even though it's got that Snoop Dogg Presents sticker on the cover, I don't think Snoop is endorsing them... just a come up mission, but I could be wrong..

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Dogg

Dogg is Ybg Dogg aka Top Dogg who used to be on Death Row and he's on two songs- the one with the realest and Bounce. They have his name as El Dogg. As far as Snoop goes I don't know how they know him, but on pimp slap he givin a shout out to the Relativez by saying, " I gotta couple relativez off of Krenshaw"

May 3, 2002
LMAO!!@"El Dogg"
I must assume that whoever typed up the features reffered to "Top Dogg" as "El Dogg" not knowing that an "El Dogg" already existed in Oakland... or maybe thought "Top Dogg" was "El Dogg" from Oakland.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
so funny

The nigga in the relativez is suga booga he used the name Dogg on Bangin on wax. But that nigga that sound like snoop is Top Dogg fomerly of the row. Check out the Pac all about u video, the nigga at the end is who I'm talkin about.

May 2, 2002
i didn't pick up their newest cd but on "Dirty Money" that came out in 2000 Dogg was still referred to as Dogg. It even says on the cover "The Relativez: Dogg & Big WY A K A The Young Soldierz