Who Remembers That Song "Cop Killer"?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Damn, I have never heard this song before, but I just picked up the CD off of Ebay. Body Count's first CD, Ice T's metal band. That "Cop Killer" song is so fuckin' tight!! I'm loving it. It has become my new anthem although it's like ten years late. But oh well. I have been bumping it repeatedly over and over. Only album I know of to be pulled off of the shelves for a song and rereleased without the song. Oh BOY!!!

Apr 25, 2002
yea. shit is dope. They originally issued it in a body bag too. Caused a big ass debate in congress and shit...and Enimem thinks he stirs shit up...

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I GOT MY BLACK SHIRT ON,I GOT MY BLACK GLOVES ON,I GOT MY SKI-MASK ON,THIS SHIT HAS BEEN TOO LONG,I GOT MY 12-GAUGE SAWED OFF,I'M ABOUT TO BUST SOME SHOTS OFF,I'M ABOUT TO DUST SOME COPS OFF!

-Body Count

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Remember how they were trying to pin the cause of the LA riots on this song? Please.:rolleyes:

I'm just amazed that they actually made them take this song off. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

If they are going to take anything off the shelves, it should be all of that faggot pop music.