who is the best??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
WHO IS THE BEST
Out of all of these record companies i see on this forum which one is the top label?This is a question for all concerned.The most units sold and tightest music.This is a serious question so keep it real.
ZULU

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
LIL' ZULU said:
WHO IS THE BEST
Out of all of these record companies i see on this forum which one is the top label?This is a question for all concerned.The most units sold and tightest music.This is a serious question so keep it real.
ZULU
YOU ARE ON THE FORUM OF ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS AS YOU SPEAK.I KNOW YOU HEARD OF COOL NUTZ.??
GB

Sep 28, 2002
Not you

I was speaking on these other fools on here that claim to be the top this and and that on here thats all. I wasn't talking about your status in the game my nigga.
ZULU

Sep 28, 2002
I Know now

You know what cool nutz you know your shit is crackin so keep doing this shit but.These others fools that claim to be down with yall is bull shit.
ZULU

Sep 28, 2002
Good guess ms. cleo

You You You and only you. and you know it give up that wack image you pushin on people like it's tha bomb niggas from my hood ain't falling for them gimmicks homie.
ZULU
and like i said i'm thru checkin you homie.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
You can't check me on the internet bro. And I just wanted you to finally come direct with your hater comments instead of beating around the bush. You posted this same question on everybody's forum because you were curious about Bow Wow Records and the statement I made.
My shit is fact. Don't need a gimmick. You need to do your homework!
My image is me nigga. I can't change who I am and I'm not gonna try for a hater like you.
Do your thang and stop worrying about BWR since we just a gimmick.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Everyone

All this internet shit talking is getting out of hand. It gets old hearing all this big bad tough talk on the web. Niggaz need to repsect other niggaz as grown men. This is directed to everyone on here. Shit is getting old.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
@ Everyone

Just because you can get on here and talk to some of the artists, doesn't mean that you have to disrespect them. This site is for the support and betterment of the music, as well as these indi artists. I get tired of every cat on here disrespecting the artists that are out here making moves in the industry. I understand if you don't like someones music, but that is no reason to get into all of that shit talking that goes on on here. Have some respect for some of the cats that are on here actually making moves. One luv to everyone doing some positive shit. You don't have to like everything, but you also don't have to shit on cats.