Who else that is tite comes froim the Pitt / yoc area?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

El_Trippy

j-loc

J-Loc is tight. He did a cd with darkroom familia an releasded a singel off of DRF also. J-Loc iz from tha Y.O.C. just like woodie. although i dont now what ever happend 2 him no one ever heard of him in a lonnng time.

Apr 26, 2002
I think I know the J-Loc you are talkin' about I went to school with him when I lived in San Ramon, and Im pretty sure its the same one. He was rappin with Darkroom also.He is on the Brown Area CD n shit.As far as I know that fool is from San Ramon, unless he moved or somethin but Im pretty sure he is still out there.

Apr 25, 2002
j-loc from who USED to be with darkroom familia iz from san leandro(he used to say 92510 siccess cuz he moved out to san ramon ) , i heard he goes under the name mr. cyclone , i also heard hes doing a cd with konflict called valley drifters \

$ide way$ and marty bacardi iz pretty tight they from antioch

Apr 26, 2002
Martie Bacardi 1-5-1 is from out here he slipped my mind I was bumpin his CD the otha day. Sideways comes tight on that too.Hella peeps never heard or 1-5-1 out here I heard him on the 925 CD and he came tight! I didnt know Jacka was from out here either.

Apr 26, 2002
i know some concord raps

mike west (end crowd album) sick album
J. Wells (More Then Meets The Eye) classic album
J. Wells Present Campain (Good Album)
Young Get Ricch, Coming Soon, Heard a few tracks, it sounds tight so far.
also look up ro so shady, he got some tight shit in the works.

Apr 26, 2002
I heard Richie Rich's girl and kid stay out here. My boy saw him on Lone Tree by Deer Valley on his purple Harley. My neighbor works at Albertson's off Deer Valley and she said she's seen I think it was Too $hort comin thru buyin hella drank I heard he stays out here too.Just what I heard.

May 3, 2002
Haha.. whatz up TJ???? u gettin into woodie now? thatz coo.. Ammunition is 925/530 also.. King Czar, A-Wax, also another pretty tight group called Loced Out

May 11, 2002
www.angelfire.com
SANDMAN said:
Haha.. whatz up TJ???? u gettin into woodie now? thatz coo.. Ammunition is 925/530 also.. King Czar, A-Wax, also another pretty tight group called Loced Out
Werd, I heard of him and in an interview Mars said he bumps woodie so i thought I'd check him out and he was tite. I've heard of A-Wax too. I definatly want to hear as much stuff from out that way.

May 6, 2002
millennium slump

Be on the look out for Millennium Slump.. These niccas are tight!!
Produced by MACNESS.. Some Antioch shit that will have you wondering.. by far MACNESS has the tightest beats in the East Bay if not the bay area right now!!! holla If you want to peep some..

BEATS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
WATCH OUT FOR HIGHSPEED "TACT OUT"
I GARUNTEE ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS WILL BE PLEASED.....
COMING THIS EARLY SUMMER REAL QUICK LIKE.....

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR SIDEWAYS, M DUCE, A-WAX, AND WHATEVER ELSE MAY BE POPPIN OUT SOON......

AS FOR MARTIE BACARDII 1-5-1 HE JUST PICKED UP 2 BEATS FROM ME YESTERDAY AND WILL BE COMING WITH ROUND 2 OF HIS SOLO SHIT LATER THIS YEAR.......ANYONE ELSE LOOKING FOR KNOCKING TRACKS HOLLA AT YA BOY...

[email protected]

ONE LOVE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF THE LOCAL SCENE!!!!!
STAY UP!

May 3, 2002
Slammedntha925 said:
Does Rock Bottom got the Jacka and A-Wax I've been wantin to swoop Wax and after I heard Jacka on NE4 that fool sounds hella cool.Let me know late!
I've got a A-Wax id be willin to trade.. if u want it hit me up and we can work somethin out..