Who Designed www.GhettoWorld.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Hey Lil C.S. I don't know if you remember, but I met you once in Diego.

I was with a baseball team from Northern California. We met you at a mall, I'm not sure the name of it, but it had an open roof and was in a very nice neighborhood. You sold us a few CDs of Ghetto Classic and busted a little flow for us. Me and couple other guys got it on tape and I think I still have it. We all thought you had a clean flow, but nobody knew who you were. This was during April of 2000. Well I'm glad to see you're making big time with the Siccness and your album sales. Stay up and keep with it homie.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Blutarski, hell yeah I remember that homey. It was almost your whole team, and I busted that flow a couple of more cats bought it. Ya'll was some cool muthafuckas homey. I remember that like the back of my hand. ya'll still got that tape? Do the other homies that bought it know about, and got Dollars & Sins. holla. One. Lil C.S.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Yeah most of them know about you now and a couple have bought Dollars & Sins. A couple of the guys wore their tapes out bumpin it so much. I still got the video of you doing it for us, I need to dig it out and see if I can put it on the website here. I know I need to get another copy of Ghetto Classics cause I lost my OG copy. I need to pick up Dollars & Sins too. My friend has a copy and I've borrowed it a few times, but I want to get a copy of it for myself. Let me know how much and I'll send out the $$$ soon. Get at me.

Late!