which was your fav Austin Powers movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

your fav Austin Powers movie?

• Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Austin Powers in Goldmember

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2004
It's a tie between the first two. Normally I'd give it to the original because the concept was brand new, but the second one really brought some extra to the table. Number 2 looking younger while the the old lady looks the same.
Then the introduction of mini-me.

The idea was kind of wearing thin in the 3rd one. Hard Knock life was a highlight though. Get a couple of beyotches, why not?

Oct 20, 2008
I voted for the spy who shagged me but I liked em all. Those movies were great, i dunno how many times ive watched em. But yeah the introduction of mini-me and the new chick that was introduced did it for me I guess.

Nov 10, 2006
I watched an interview with Mike Myers some time ago where he was asked if he was sick of Austin Powers since he is so well known as the character. He said no because he enjoys traveling on his private jet. It was funny because that is the only time I recall Myers speak bragadocious, yet it wasn't in a cocky way, more of defending his creation.

Feb 14, 2004
I would HATE to kick it with anyone who doesn't think that any of these Austin Powers movies weren't remotely funny. Y'all must be some boring ass people. I have laughed at alot of shit in these movies. I do not want to see what y'all laugh at. Might be some crazy ass fucking shit that I don't even want to see. Either that, or y'all need to grow a sense of humor. Life is short, don't waste it on being serious as fuck on fucking movies. Fuck sakes.

May 27, 2009
It's not that I have a perverse or distorted sense of humor, it's that these movies are really just one or two jokes repeated over and over and over. Maybe the first one was fairly humorous, but then to make part 2 and 3 just killed it. Even the best joke gets old after the hundredth telling.