Which Cd cover you like the best out of...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which cd cover is your favorite out of the 3?

• The Initiation

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • And he shall appear...

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • City of Kings (Sac-a-indo)

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
What Cd cover is your favorite out of these 3? Let me clarify since y'all are Lazy and aint voting...lol This poll is for T-shirts...Choose one out of 3 you would like to see on a shirt if you would like to see any otherwise, jump on here and say that a shirt of any of them would be wack...

Dec 3, 2002
shit folcx i picced sac a indo eh u on our forum now ain't you???ifso hit me on da crime life musicc board folcx and also hit me witta price for kingpen

May 3, 2002
And He Shall Appear would be a cool shirt.....but if you do make shirts..can u make sure to get some in 3XL sizes for us big homies...cause people come out with shirts but they only got'em in L-XL...so get them 3XL'z homie if ya can...

J

J-Tha Rippah

Phsyco active shirt would be tight as FUCC!!!. seriously...that would make all tha bank. i voted for he shall appear, that would be pretty fat too..that would be my third choice if psycho active or exorcist wasn't available.

1. Psycho Active
2. Exorcist
3. He shall Appear.

Belly_408 said:
And He Shall Appear would be a cool shirt.....but if you do make shirts..can u make sure to get some in 3XL sizes for us big homies...cause people come out with shirts but they only got'em in L-XL...so get them 3XL'z homie if ya can...
@ belly...Don't trip. I wear 3xl shirts so ya know i got you folks. It will be a lil while before we have the merchandise done. Im just trying to get feedback, so bear with us.

livinlocnda805 said:
yall should put out X hats and bennies along with shirts
@ livin805....Were doing that...I dont know about the hats. I have to check into it still. but beenies are gonna be made.

M-1 said:
sup with a Psycho Active shirt Kaveo???
J-Tha Rippah said:
Phsyco active shirt would be tight as FUCC!!!. seriously...that would make all tha bank.
@M-1 & Rippah...We will not promote or sell any merchandise of Black market Albums (Im sure you can figure out why) However that doesnt mean that we wont have some surprises up our sleeve for ya in the future...Trust...One

J

J-Tha Rippah

tight..cant wait..i understand why you wont sell the bmr shit..i aint trippin. s'all gravy..juss thought that that would be tight. well i guess my vote sticks as he shall appear...no dissapointments.

May 3, 2002
KAVEO408 said:

@ belly...Don't trip. I wear 3xl shirts so ya know i got you folks. It will be a lil while before we have the merchandise done. Im just trying to get feedback, so bear with us.
Good shit homie...cant wait to sport some X raided shit...