Which beats did mac dre make

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
i kno mac dre made some beats but do anyone kno what beats he made??? i kno he made some from young black brotha but i dont kno which ones so can someone tell me if you kno which beats he made???

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
bleezies an heem
have you eva
always into somethin
chev an fords
talk big shit
punk rock
me an my amigos
plain 2 see
early retirment
hear me now
the intro on "game is thick 2"
dont hate tehe playa pt 2
cal bear
hotta den steam
same hood

thats all i kno as of now.....some he co produced

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
damn thats crazy..dre was nice cuz early retirement is one of my favorite beats that dre rapped on...also he co-produced thizz dance

May 4, 2005
he did

Cutthoat Committee - Me & My Amigos, Paper, Plain 2 See, Punk Rock, & Talk Big Shit

DUBEE- Community, It Don't Stop

FREAKO ft Ap.9 - Million Dollar Niggaz

J-DIGGS - Tell herself Shes Happy

MAC MALL - Versatile

REEK DADDY - Crestside Throw, Money Thirsty

----------------------------------
and the tracks he did for himself ALBUM/TRACKs

MAC DRE -

YBB - 2 The Double R, Get Some Get Right, The Romp Yall

GENIE OF THE LAMP - Early Retirement, Hear Me Now?

The Game IS THICK 2 - Cal Bear, Dont Hate Tha Playa 2, Hotta Den Steam, Same Hood, & The Introduction

MAJOR WORK ST - Have You Ever

ROMPALATION - What We Do

ROMPALATION 2 - Its Tha Life, My Young Niggaz, The Overdose, Zero Tolerance.

MAC DAMMIT CITY SLICKERS - Ashowagwon

NOT WHAT U SAY/HOW U SAY IT - Always Inta Somethin, Bleezies-n-Heem, Chevs And Fords, Have You Eva.

HOW THE WEST WAS WON - Nobody Move

HEART OF A GANGSTA - Al Boo Boo, Stupid, Hotta Den Steam

AL BOO BOO - Chuy, Dipped When You See Me, Sh-Tonaman

May 28, 2006
damn dre produced some nice beats mayne..ALL of them i like but i love da intro to "the game is thick part 2" and "cal bear" "Hotta Den Steam" but do anyone know who produced "Tizzle Drizzle Show" cause that beat goes too hard mayne..its one of my top favorite beats that dre raps on

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
ok dre is sick...i didnt know he produced like 70 % of those..he really downplayed his production skills

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
THIKID said:
Didnt he do get stupid...cuz hes was like dr. dre did it...but i no it wasnt the real dr dre
what i think happened was the person who is credited for the production(forgot his name) used to work under dr. dre and then maybe took the beat from dr. dre or made it under dre and then sold it to mac dre...i could be wrong tho