When in the hell is Above The Law gonna drop their new CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Anybody Know? Has anybody heard any info? I keep checking their web site but it just ask's for your e-mail addy and says it is still under construction.

Sep 29, 2002
im a big fan of above the law.
they one of the originators of west coast funk,
unrecognized in the game though they may be.
yeah, when the fuck are they gonna drop?

May 11, 2002
loki said:
im a big fan of above the law.
they one of the originators of west coast funk,
unrecognized in the game though they may be.
yeah, when the fuck are they gonna drop?
They are one of the originators of west coast funk. They are under appreciated and they don't get the respect they deserve. Thats cool that you appreciate ATL. I always wonder the artists favorite artists.

I checked the website again and their new single is out titled "Sex, Money, & Music". I am gonna look for it tonight. The new CD should be out soon.

Aug 30, 2002
www.loccside.com
yea they left THA ROW and doin they own thang again.....they also put the album they did at THA ROW to the side and RE DID a whole new one....but yea its all in the issue of Murder Dogg...,...New single and Video is out though....Shits tight too

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I really hope soon and I hope after taking so long it comes as heated like Legends & Time Will Reveal, since we all no that there will never be another UNCLE SAMS CURSE, that is one of the best Group albums ever made PERIOD