Whats up with MC Ren?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Last I heard he was about to drop a CD that had a feature with Ja Rule. That was several months ago tho, anyone know whats up with his CD?

May 11, 2002
Whats Up Playa RY?

The last I heard was about 3 or 4 months ago in Murder Dog. I don't know anout Ja Rule being on his CD but I know Yella was gonna do some production for his new Cd and he was shopping around for a record deal to release the CD. You might be able to locate the article on the murder dog web site. www.murderdog.com

S

SHOHEI BABA

ren is done - ever since he appeared in the source wearing daisy dukes on a golf course I stopped being a fan (i'm not being sarcastic, remember that shit? lol)

May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
LOL But yet, you don't mind when Shawn Michaels comes to the ring wearing nut huggers? LOL

I mean, I like MC Ren & Shawn, but I don't know why either one would wear all that tight sh*t.

Ren's been featuring on some stuff lately, but I ain't heard that he got signed yet, so I guess we're gonna be waiting a while to get this album released.

Peace~