What's up w/ that dood Chingo Bling?!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
That dood is the funniest I've seen in a while. Have ya'll heard of him?? His CD comes out on the 5th. I am prolly gonna get that shit cuz it is so funny.

May 3, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
There was a post about it a lil while ago.....the track wit mike jones and p wall sounds tight though.
Yeah, i already got my copy.. it's coo, Tamale Kingpin is all original beats.. that Paul Wall/Mike Jones track is tight, the bash tracks are tight too.. i preordered it so i got the "Chingo Bling - Mex-Tape" for free.. fools crazy.. :confused:

Dec 17, 2003
YOU ALL NEED TO GET THAT
CHINGO & BASH DVD " WHATS REALLY "
THEY HAVE THE WHO'S WHO IN THE LATIN MUSIC
CHINGO IS HELLA FUNNY DUDE DOE!
www.chingobling.com
www.manosaa.net
also:
ANTE-UP "WHY WOULD I LIE "
FEATURING:
BABY BASH
MR. KEE
DON CISCO
JT THE BIGGA FIGGA
LATIN BOSSES
IN STORES NOW!!..
@ ALL YOUR:
FYE, WHEREHOUSE STORES NOW!..
IN TEXAS & CALIFORNIA
www.g-music.net
www.rnddistribution.com

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I just bought that what's really, i was hella disappointed. The only cool shit on there is when bling was on there. I been laughin my ass off at that making the video on chingo's site. He is hilarious. I want to get that album, it was supposed to come out today but I can't find it out here in cali yet.

this one line had me rollin my ass off "Money, hoes, Jordache(sp?) clothes..." This nigga funny as fuck. That jam swang on deeeez nutts is on and poppin. good to see someone not takin shit so seriously

May 3, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
I just bought that what's really, i was hella disappointed. The only cool shit on there is when bling was on there. I been laughin my ass off at that making the video on chingo's site. He is hilarious. I want to get that album, it was supposed to come out today but I can't find it out here in cali yet.

this one line had me rollin my ass off "Money, hoes, Jordache(sp?) clothes..." This nigga funny as fuck. That jam swang on deeeez nutts is on and poppin. good to see someone not takin shit so seriously
The best DBD's are: Chingo Bling's Manosa's DBDs.. :lick: