whats poppin c.s

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2002
sup man, i went to that concert yesterday and that shit was poppin, it could of used some more females but thats coo, thanks for doing that and showing love to s.d, thats real and people appriate that, but i was just wondeering if jayo ended up showing up or not cuzz we left after u were done with your show, and when is cricet gonna drop his new shit??? was that his new shit that he was rapping on stage???and i think u should get crooked on you rnew joint cuzz he funna blow up, and hes hard as hell, and whats poppin wit jayo and mitchy, do they got beef cuzz i herd they got into a lil scuffle at z90??? and are they working on new shit or what??? aight man much love and support, most of my homies know about u but im gonna let the word be known about c.s and let people know a real mutha fucka is in the rap shit now, agiht , payce!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Much love homey. For real, and thanks for coming out. Man it was more females there earlier in the day, but I think (I mean I know)a lot of my gang bangin' niggaz scared them off, but that's the name of my label Ghetto World so fuc it. It was some honeys there earlier though. This one crew of breezy's rolled up like 7 deep all fine. 2 asians (fine as hell), and 4 or 5 mexican girls(fine as hell too), but they left after about 10 minutes, and they all have my cd and talked about the picnic for 2 weeks, and left when they seen all my niggas. I got them on video tape though, and I'm going to put them in the ghetto world movie/documentary we're doing. What did you have on homey? It was hella people there!! But it would've been more if they didn't have the car show in Chula Vista on the same day, and they had a few of the known mexican rappers performing there. It was cool though. I threw one before at another location for my first album, but this one was bigger and better. Did you come too late to get any of the free food? I have to give bac to all my folks that supported me. I sell a lot of units in Dago. I wish more of my white fans/homies, and mexican fan/homies would've shown up though. I think some of them did, and seen the crowd of my niggaz banged out and left. But some stayed though, and I made sure I hollared at them and made them feel comfortable.

I would love to do a song with Crooked I. I just did an interview for this mag out of LA called RIME(Did you see my interview in Murder Dog?), and I said that's who I want to work with, and I feel I'm up on his level, cuz that's what I concentrate on lyrics and delivery.

I don't know what Jayo and Mitchy got. I mean I know a lil somethin' but I ain't gon' speak on it. But I know for a FACT him and Jayo didn't get in a scrap! But I just seen Jayo today at the homey triple og Lil Bull's funeral(r.i.p.). I don't think he's trippin' off beefin' with niggaz anymore (Daz etc). He's just doin' him.

I think I answered everything homey. Holla at me whenever you want dog. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Jun 24, 2002
yeah homie i was tha dude that bought your cd off u, wit the kackis and black shirt and cortez, i just want to know when your documentary is comming out???, and do u know whats up with jayos crip hop documentary, is it still comming out, and are u on it? that would of been tight if mitch cam eup to the concert, ha but he proubably woulndt get through the first song with out be rushed,and ey u one swoll mutha fucka dawg, u still be hitting them wieghts???hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa