what's kingpin up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i think they in different prisons now but you gonna have to get it from kaveo for the rite answer

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
WHAT X AND KINGPIN BEEFIN NOW???? DAMN EVERYONE X HOOKS UP WITH IS TIGHT AS FUCK!!! THEN THEY END UP NOT WORKIN....LIKE DOTT DOGG WAS HELLA TIGHT THEN WE NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN.....I WOULDNT WANNA WRITE HIM BOUT THAT OR EVEN JUST WRITE HIM FOR NO REASON....I DONT THINIK HE WANTS A GANG OF LETTERS SAYIN, WHY U BEEFIN WIT KINGPIN!! LOL CUZ U KNOW PEOPLE GON AUTOMATICALLY THINK ITS BEEF....BUT IT COULD BE I DONT KNOW I CANT SPEAK ON IT

hold up homie...lol Aint nobody said anything bout beefin mayne. thats your words not mine...lol also as far as i know dott dogg is in svsp and has about a year left. the reason you hear these cats then they gone is cuz they move X to another prison or another unit and they cant get down. also, Kingpin wants cats to write him.

Apr 25, 2003
Okay now I just popped some 5 pills so I'm kind of fucked up lol but shit don't tell me kingpen ain't workin' with X anymore? Fuck that I was feelin' that combo. Them two compliment each other pretty well... Yea I'm listenin to Dott Dogg n' Raided in Take Flight right now that shit is hard... Don't tell me we won't hear from ShakaLoc either...