What year did these albums drop...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
mrskrilla said:
I think that Criminal Elament came out in 96 or 97, not too sure though.

yep, dropped in 96 and both J-Dawgs dropped in 97. he never dropped another solo but after that he dropped "Mo Drama" with Threat as Black Menace and he was in the group The IV Horsemen with Insane, G. Quikk & Law.

.. Black Menace is supposed to be coming out with a new album called "Back N Da Building". i'm hoping it's real tight.

P.S. .. i got a grip of Big Boy Records releases on eBay right now including the 94 Silky tape only release and the very first Black Menace tape only before Big Boy Records.

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks naner. I been goin' thru making a list of all my albums and I noticed some of them don't have a year on, so that's why I'm asking you guys.

I found a couple more...

K-Rino - Danger Zone (Electric City Records)
L The Black Robbin Hood - True 2 Life (Hard Head Records/SMG)

What year did they drop?

Jun 26, 2005
naner12 said:
i'm pretty sure it dropped in 1994. his first one dropped in 93 and True 2 Life dropped before Playin For Keeps and that was 95.
i have this cd, and im pretty sure they say '96 in one of the songs on this cd, i'll have to listen to it again. i know they say '95 in some of the songs, but it doesnt actually have a year on the cd, so i'd say '95. that K-Rino came out in 1994.

Dec 16, 2005
CRIMINAL ELAMENT - HIT 'EM WHERE IT HURT - dead game records
^^^
this came in the mail today , but has no date on the artwork or disc. anyone kno the year?