what y'all think of cash money signing alot of chi artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
like mikkey, boo & gotti, chrissy and who knows, maybe strings will get signed since i see her all the time in the videos...mikkey has lyrics and just shits on any rapper ever signed to cash money but i am not feeling the commercial beats...his mixtape is cool, cause it showcases his lyrical ability but i am not feeling most of the beats he's rapping over..some but most are the lame shit you hear on radio

A

All Out HOGG

I hope they sign PD...I hope any large company signs PD to be honest...PD can rip ANY beat...

But i mean i don't want a PD cd wit cashmoney beats...but you know CM has the promotional power to make PD go platinum without changen a thing about em

Feb 23, 2003
MANNIE FRESH PUTS TOGETHER SOME DOPE ASS BEATS IN MY OPINION.. BUT HONESTLY I LIKE DJ PAUL AND JUICY J THEY BEATS ARE HARD AS FUCK..

Aug 21, 2002
I dont know too many people leavin hypnotize cuz of a bunch of shady shit...i could believe that lil pat still does their beats....to me their production has gone wayyy down hill...

Feb 8, 2003
xNizzLex said:
I dont know too many people leavin hypnotize cuz of a bunch of shady shit...i could believe that lil pat still does their beats....to me their production has gone wayyy down hill...

You right But from what I was told they won't let they artists have no freedom or say so on their work, But I heard that from the other half not Paul & Juicy, But its not my business so fuckem I'm just focusing on my shit right now.

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:

You right But from what I was told they won't let they artists have no freedom or say so on their work, But I heard that from the other half not Paul & Juicy, But its not my business so fuckem I'm just focusing on my shit right now.
ALL THE ARTISTS THAT LEFT DID SAY SHIT ABOUT NOT BEING PAID, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR PAUL AND JORDAN'S SIDE OF THE STORY...