what yall think bout this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
today i was chillin wit my friend and his gf. we always joke and shit like. today was different though i made a comment, and my friend's gf slapped me across my face. i was liek wat the fuck. and the best part is my friend didnt do shit bout that. wat yall think i should do bout the situation. luckily im a nice guy and didnt slap her back

May 13, 2002
if he was your real homie he woulda pulled that hoe aside an said wtf you doin bitch he was jus jokin or whateva dont take shit so serious an calm that shit girl

anyway id prolly be what the hell ? an say i was just playin damn...

i wouldn't blow it up especially if it wasn't that hard an didn't really hurt or nothin....but if she ever did that shit again i'd str8 bitch slap that trick with the hella quickness put her dumb ass in check...hoe i don't give a fuck if your my homies girl keep ya mutha fuckin hands off me slut

Sep 23, 2002
D-Menace said:
if he was your real homie he woulda pulled that hoe aside an said wtf you doin bitch he was jus jokin or whateva dont take shit so serious an calm that shit girl
Real talk!
She must got homie on a chain if she disrespectin his homies like that, and he aint even speak on it? Thats twice the disrespect, he woulda lost playa points on that one.

On the real tho, if that shit happened to me I woulda smacked that bitch back and see how real of a homie he is. I wonder if he woulda tripped if you smacked that bitch back. If he did, he wouldnt be a real homie. I mean, he wouldnt trip or even check his broad if she disrespectin, but step to his niggas if they did? Comedy!

And he woulda started trippin, I woulda smacked homie a couple times, leave both them bitches alone, and head to the crib. I aint hidin my nuts for nobody!

Jul 26, 2002
What did you say? Was the comment towards her ?

Some girls are sensitive when it comes to certain issue's, I'm not saying she had the right to slap you but you must have said something to REALLY offend her.

May 13, 2002
fuck grab, i'd smack her ass as hard as i could...then maybe if she wasn't ugly an my homie didn't really give a shit...i'd dig her ribs with the crucially

lol but really what did you say Danked ? that made that little hoe slap you...

May 13, 2002
SlangsumLangsam said:
haha D-men u a savv haha yea jus slap tha bitch in line after she fucks up then toss her ass out tha car in tha freeway i say ahahhah( or u can bone her best friend ahahah )
lmao...swing the car door open an be like bitch get the FUCK out pull to the shoulder an str8 up toss her ass in the gravel an rocks an then peel out lol

yea putting a boner between best hoes usually makes em mad