what up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey whats happining yall...im cool...im not sure if anyone remembers me or even knows who i am...but im just droppin in to say what up...im in thialand know and its pretty cool...but its hot as fuck...all i gotta say is if your a single male...you will live like a fucking god...shits cheap as dirt..and hos...OH BOY....hos everywhere...the currency rate is 40 baht to the dollar...you can buy a pack of squares for 30 baht...anyway this shit is cool...but im ready to come back to the states...much love and luck yall...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha..ohboy....naw i cant fuck wit it...but ima bring some of that thia rum...boy i tell you that shit is good as fuck...you get a pint for a dollar...ill be here until between the 10 and the 20 of next month...but when i get back to oki...ima buy this shit called habu soki...i heard you drink this shit...its like you paralyzed...you feel so good you cant move a mothafuckin thing...it got snake venum in it...now tell me thats not some sick shit...i come back to the states on new years so that just sets everything perfect...but shit you can buy some of the thia weed for like 2 dollars..it comes as a pack of smokes...shits crazy home believe.....