What Iz It About Mack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
What is it about Mack 10 that ANNOYS most peeps? Sure his style is simple but at least he ain't tryin to sound like someone else, sure he's in the game for the money but that didn't surprise me listening to his shit 'cuz he always says that's why he's in the game. The money. He went to Cash Money but it wasn't long that was just to get him back on his feet after No Priority went under. I'm not Mack's BIGGEST FAN, but I ain't his BIGGEST HATER. How y'all feel 'cuz he's got his tightest lines in with Westside Connect, he ain't a solo cat, he works better with other peeps.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just dont like his style...rappin or his persona....sorry some people are just bothersome..and he's one of them...

May 10, 2002
AINT NEVER FELT MACK 10 THAT MUCH, YEAH HE COMES COO' WHEN HE HAS A TIGHT BEAT BUT WHO DOESNT, HIS FLOWS BE TO LAZY A LOT OF THE TIME, ALSO I COULDNT STAND AS SOON HE WENT TO CASH MONEY ALL OF SUDDEN HE WAS FLAMED OUT TO THE FULLEST, WHY WASNT HE FLAMED OUT BEFORE THIS????

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
He was a breakdancer.
damn, i guess he gained some weight since then

i think Mack 10 is tight, he's got a good voice and his only bad cd was the second one 'based on a true story'. here on the siccness is the first time i've seen alot of bad shit about Mack, i thought most people like his shit

Apr 25, 2002
Kyle said:

damn, i guess he gained some weight since then

i think Mack 10 is tight, he's got a good voice and his only bad cd was the second one 'based on a true story'.
I GUES YOU'VE NEVER HEARD "THE PAPER ROUTE"? AWFUL...

Jul 6, 2002
*Mack 10 is weak to me! How in the fuck is he gonna drop a whole album dedicated to the WestCoast and then sign with Cash Money. I know its all about the money, But God Damn, The boy rep'd the West like he owned it. I never liked his ass anyway, let the south have him!!

May 11, 2002
Mack 10 is okay....I liked his shit in the begining but his new shit is garbage. I liked the recipe, that was his best shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

The only Mack 10 Cd i thought was garbage was Paper Route. I said in the other post, Bang Or Ball is sick to me, IM feeling 95% of the tracks on there.

I think 1-0 is cool, I dont understand why people think he is wack. He can flow better than Snoop, and he has tight production, and he reps the west to the fullest. People hate on him for jumping to Cash Money, but Mannie Fresh hooked him up with some tight West Coast beats that are tighter than the usual CMR shit. This CD has a differnt sound than the other CMR CDs. It is also a lot tighter than 1-0s last CD which came out on a west coast based label (hoo-banging/priority_.