What Happened To Moon Child? Fraudalent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I sent him a tape and ten bucks almost two months ago and he still hasn't sent me my videos
and i have a tracking number so i know he recieved it

this is fucked!!!
i know you had to wait a while for my stuff to get there Moon, but at least i sent unlike you

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

havent heard from him in awhile

just hope he didn't pull an INSACNOW where he was legit as fuck at first and then he just dissapears after ending his last auction

May 1, 2002
he goes to school un Utah and resides in the Bay. and gyeah, he told me he'll be out from the CPU for a min' and will shoot me my vids.

Apr 25, 2002
i aint knockin his hustle but i wasnt impressed with his tape.i got his shit when he first started makin'em and 95% of the videos would start halfway thru the first verse....

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I ordered a video from him a while back, and he came through hella quick. Shit was tight because he would make the videos in the order you asked for.

And Foul Mouth, the videos probably got cut off because he records them off TV and he probably didnt get a chance to get the whole videos, he did tell which videos got cut off though., My videos pretty tight, all the videos are the whole thing cept for like2 or 3 of them( out of 35+ videos).

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got my shit from him...but i will say this, some of those videos had the worst quality ever..from dubbing em so much...but he's pretty legit

Apr 25, 2002
HC1 said:

And Foul Mouth, the videos probably got cut off because he records them off TV and he probably didnt get a chance to get the whole videos, he did tell which videos got cut off though., My videos pretty tight, all the videos are the whole thing cept for like2 or 3 of them( out of 35+ videos).
oh and i forgot to add,when i first orderd the videos the list didnt include what videos are whole and which ones are 2/3 done,he posted that shit after i got my shit,so i had no idea....

regardless i got one or 2 videos that was listed as not whole,but im talkin bout every other video came in halfway thru a verse.he just aint recordin'em right....and i got my shit for like 25 dollas,so i aint knockin him i just aint fuckin wit him....