What gimmick should we use for a concert?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How anticipated are you for this event?

• Not Really

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Kinda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anticipated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuk Yea I'm Anticipated! I'll be there fa' sho!

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Whaz up yal? I was wondering what you, the fans, would like to have as in a gimmick for a concert......

We're putting together a concert that will take place in the next few incoming months featuring most of the 209's finest including your own Moonshine Bandits (I hope). We're shooting for a Halloween or Christmas or New Years Eve event so we really need your help on this. We would like to give you what "You" want.

If we had had a Halloween event, what should be the title of the concert? & What should we have the fans do? Dress up in their halloween costumes? Or have them do something freaky at the door so they can be allowed in? Holla back.....

If we had a X-mas oriented event, what should the title of the concert be? Should we have the people come with Santa hats on? Holla back........

If we had a New Years Eve or End of the year event, what should the title be? Should we have a masquerade type of gimmick? Holla back yal.......

Well, thanks for your time. O, by the way, this event will be held in Merced, Killa4nia fa' sho'. Expect Moonshine Bandits, Young Droop, Kaoz, Stone Cold, Low Down, members of Minority Militia, Project Affiliated & more artists to be there. Stay tuned because I'll be back every once in a while to keep you updated on what's happening. Thank you for your time.

Rid Bone from the W-E-S-T $-I-D-E of Merced.......

The planners & promoters for this event are:
Rid Bone of Deep $karlet Ent. & Def-Kyd Productions (DJ J-Def, DJ Kyd Mixx, DJ Ponch!, DJ O!, DJ 209, DJ Oscar, DJ 9T9)

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
Yo Booza, you know what would be good? To have some contests going n shit. Like wet t-shirt, whip cream contest, wet bikini contest, best looking legs contest, best looking breasts contest......all that jazz. We can start off with a talent show for those who want t be known ya feel me? Then we will introduce ourselves and kick off the concert with some of the 209's finest. Then, we cut it to the contests.....then back to more performances. Then, an after party which will have the DJ's playing rap, hip-hop, r&b, house, trance.......whatever the public requests. I want this shit to go down as a bomb as fuk event. But umm....it's only $500 for the DJ's......which I got covered.....plus, they will provide the lasers, smoke machines, big speakers, mics, CD mixers, 4 disco balls+great music for the after party. Now, about flyers, that'll be a mutha fucka but Imma see if I can get some at low prices. For now I'm collecting $ and planning things out as more ideas come to mind. What do you got in mind? Holla back.......

Jun 10, 2002
mp3.com
O fo' shizzel. We've gotta have some of that. Chicks is horny freaks over here. They'll be down to do whatever we say without even opening our mouths haha! Thanx on that one though......I had forgotten about shake that azz......hahaha