What Dreams May Come

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think it's a pretty good movie. I watched it a few years ago a couple times. I actually enjoyed it, but it's kind of a fucked up movie.

One of the better Robin Williams movies though in my opinion.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shut up ya commie no heart havin' bastard :)

i keed don't get me banned or removed....oh wait...that may happen anyway...YEEEEEEEE

Mar 18, 2003
I really wanted to watch this movie when it came out and for some reason I forgot about it (and never saw it). Thanks for reminding me. I will make an effort to see this and post my thoughts on it some other time.

I actually opened this thread thinking it was the movie "In Dreams".

I assume you've watched it. Is it really that bad? How much does the film's depiction of an afterlife weigh in on your opinion of the movie?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I assume you've watched it. Is it really that bad? How much does the film's depiction of an afterlife weigh in on your opinion of the movie?
I don't believe in God (or an afterlife, I'm pretty hippie/spiritual), and it didn't bother me at all.

Mar 18, 2003
Okay. I'm not suggesting that an atheist will automatically think less of a movie for it's theist content/perspective but I do think it is worth asking.