what did bill o'reilly say about snoops clothing line?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah me too but i think he's got a serious grudge against rappers. im beginning to think he might be a lightweight closet racist. and im a big fan of his show. he also got pepsi to drop ludacris as a spokesman because "he promotes drug use and violence against women". sad. i think he should be using his leverage with a large viewing audience to make sure that all these ceo's involved in the enron and worldcom type scandals get the maximum punishment and are forced into a lower class lifestyle. that will never happen. its fucked up, you can rob a bank for 20,000 dollars because youre down and out, and spend the rest of your life or a good portion of it in prison, but if you have a college degree, you can steal billions from people, in greed!!! these fucks are already millionaires!!!! and get away with it. disgusting to say the least.

Apr 25, 2002
phil said:
. its fucked up, you can rob a bank for 20,000 dollars because youre down and out, and spend the rest of your life or a good portion of it in prison, but if you have a college degree, you can steal billions from people, in greed!!! these fucks are already millionaires!!!! and get away with it. disgusting to say the least.
i thought I was the only one who was paying attention to this shit!!! Enron ripped off California for billions of dollars and only 1 dude got indicted!!! WTF is that!

Apr 26, 2002
MaddDogg said:

i thought I was the only one who was paying attention to this shit!!! Enron ripped off California for billions of dollars and only 1 dude got indicted!!! WTF is that!
word.

as far as bill oreily goes, year, he's a hater. i remember one show where he said eminem ain't got no lyrical talent! hatin at it's finest! fucc him anyways, jus mad cuz thugs make money now. u can't shtop that. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
he got his way too,macy's pulled away from the deal with snoop to sell his clothes because of that dumbfuck..he also raised hell with ludacris with pepsi,so now pepsi dropped poor little ludacris..damn that son of a bitch has to much power...

May 8, 2002
phil said:
im beginning to think he might be a lightweight closet racist. and im a big fan of his show.
yea it seems like it sometimes when he is targeting a minority group, but he also targets whites and people of all races and classes. but when he attacks a white guy every1 sees it as normal but when he attacks a minority people begin to think he is a racist.

its just a matter of opinion

Apr 26, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

not really, you know its called on opinion.
i mean, c'mon homie. to say eminem ain't got no talent? that's hatin homie. if u say u don't like eminem, that to me, is an opinion. but if u deny EMINEM'S talent, then that's hatin. after he said it, he came bacc on tha air wit an instrumental tryin to rap to it. he had sum kindergarden rap he wus spittin. i don't like jay-z AT ALL, but to say he has no talent, THAT'S HATIN.

Mcleanhatch said:

yea it seems like it sometimes when he is targeting a minority group, but he also targets whites and people of all races and classes. but when he attacks a white guy every1 sees it as normal but when he attacks a minority people begin to think he is a racist.

its just a matter of opinion
ur very right about that. i've seen him take up for blaccs before. frum his mouth, he said he understands it is hard for blacc people in this country, and that right there, is respect from me in my opinion comin from a white guy. he went into more details, but i'm not gettin into it here. fold.