WELCOME HOME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
i wanna hear a new C-BO album that soundz like "Tales From The Crypt" and all his classic stuff from the 90's, and those beats that was on those albums soundz alot better than all the new shit, but the reason that he doesnt have those typa beats on his new shit is maybe he thinks that sound is outdated, but i think they need 2 bring that Mob-shit back because i still listen 2 that Tales From The Crypt & Til My Casket Drops without skipping any songz
See for me its not that I want to hear his music sound like his old shit...

Times change and if your a good or great artist your music should too.

I just want to hear that Northern Cali feel to his music again. A lot of Nor Cal artist lost that shit and I think its time to bring that shit back. And who better to help bring that sound back them sombody like C-Bo. A lot of these younger artist music has too much down south influence in my eyes. We need the vets who helped create the sound keep it alive.

Tay we know you keep it west coastin beats and lyrics wise. But not enough og rap artist from the west coast(nor cal) is keepin it lit, just my 2 cents.

Apr 8, 2006
i wanna hear a new C-BO album that soundz like "Tales From The Crypt" and all his classic stuff from the 90's, and those beats that was on those albums soundz alot better than all the new shit, but the reason that he doesnt have those typa beats on his new shit is maybe he thinks that sound is outdated, but i think they need 2 bring that Mob-shit back because i still listen 2 that Tales From The Crypt & Til My Casket Drops without skipping any songz
hell muthafuckin yeah !!

May 18, 2005
Bo and Spice will be in Nap Dec 12th for a show. Last time Bo was here in 95 some baller got put in the trunk.lmao
How was the show cuz? Use to live in Indiana for a minute they showed big love to AWOL artists back when I was there. I heard shit changed though and erbody on Gucci Mane and other shit.