We need to get this forum crackin' for '05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
mrtonguetwista said:
It's damn near flatline'd

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

lol

Give us some good news CS.
Yeah, it's been my bad homey. A nigga been doin' a lot of different shit, and I ain't really been trippin' on it, basically not givin' a fuc. And at the same token, I don't post as much as I used to you, and keep ya'll updated on everything that was goin' on like I use to, but I'ma try to force myself to post more, cuz if I WANTED it to cracc, it would, but...

The good news is "by popular demand" we're going to re-press the Ghetto World Soundtrac, and The Mobstaz album is still comin' in '05. 4 sho'! But muthafuccas don't know how hard the indie game is, especially when you're in it to make money. Profits have to be doubled, tripled etc in order for it to be worth it to go the next thing, and that takes time! If I put out somethin' all the time I'd be takin' losses, or breakin' even like some of these other rap labels (which I call non-profit organizations ha ha). I hollared at Nemo the other day, and he's going to do a video interview with me and the Mobstaz this month, and we're going to play at least one or two exclusive songs off the album, so there you go homey...but dam Dennis you came off a little sarcastic in your post...I know you didn't mean nothin' by it, because you're one of the biggest Dago supporters I know...it's all good homey. Thanks for the support over the years...1

C.S. Heat

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Alright..didn't mean to sound sarcastic, but there's like only two So Cal record labels on board (this and Money Hungry Ent) *only 2 Im familiar with* I was just saying they should be jumping like the other labels, I know you're the CEO and "heart & soul" of Ghettoworld Records and I know you're superbusy with the book,music and everyday life, but there's also like 4 or 5 other guys on Ghettoworld Records label (Mobstaz)...maybe they could post here sometimes too. I know you all work as a team. We as fans support them too. Dont have to be anything big jus come on..introduce yourself (sup everybody this is Big Mar Dog make sure you cop our album...etc) We both know Dago is going to be huge in 2005. Just think round this time last year the only albums in circulation was your two albums, Mitchy, and The New West comp...now you go into your stores (Fan Mart) and you see the Cricet, Mackvillin, Ecay, mixtapes...etc

Just my thoughts....nothing big.

Apr 25, 2002
thats a good move re-releasing that Soundtrack playa, in my opinion thats the best Ghetto World Release, only because it aint one of those wack ass compilations im used to hearing in the bay. the production was clean as fuck and the features were off the hook if your a fan of dago rap.

im stoked for the Mobstaz album, the song from the soundtrack, i forget the name..... it tells the story of getting caught up in some shit... was my favorite off the CD.

do what u do CS dont trip off the release dates as long as the quality is there , take it easy homie