WC RYDAZ Online Radio Station

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
whatz up yall. i'm puttin together a radio station for my web site, WEST COAST RYDAZ . i am currently gettin audio together for the radio station, and i want yall to holla at me wit some audio. i'm takin audio from all independent labels & artists. you can e-mail me HERE to holla at me. peace.............yung-g

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ay homie, that link to the email don't work, hit me up, i might slide u a audio or two for your radio

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
First of all thanks for those that are showing interest in my project

I have a question, what Jayo Felony got to do with it though???

Anyways though, yeah its' a tight ass project though forreal, it came together real nice, way bigger than I ever thought it would be, and no it is not your typical recycled bullshit, I will not lie to you, not everything on there is a brand spankin new track, most of it is brand new, but trust me on this, if something on there has been out before, there is a HIGH likeliness that most people have NOT heard the track, it will be out real soon, we are negotiating some big thangs for it, hopefully some major thangs, just keep your eyes and ears peeled for more info on it, i will keep everybody update trust me

and since yall took an interest, here's a sneak peek and some of the tracklist......

Xtra'd Out (Kay 9ine featuring Kurupt of Tha Dogg Pound)
Pecos (Sean T featuring JT The Bigga Figga)
Knuckle Up (Ecay Uno featuring Illicit & Mr. CDubbb)
Northern Cali REMIX) (Ammunition featuring Woodie, A-Wax, Lil Los, King Czar, & maybe one more)
Gangsta Gangsta (Tha Lowlifes featuring Tray Deee of Tha Eastsidaz & Crooked I)
AK & M.A.C. (Mac & AK)
Kalifoniggaz (Young Droop, King Czar, Stone Kold, & Inferno of Personal Vendetta)
The War Is On (Goldie Loc of Tha Eastsidaz)

that's 8 of the tracks right there....within those 8 tracks, production by LT Hutton, Mac Pacino, Goldie Loc, Sean T, Woodie, 9 Mill, Ecay Uno, Ammunition & more

and just cuz i didn't list the rest of the songs, don't take it as they are recycled, i just aint givin all that up yet, u will know soon enough, stay tuned, and thanks again for the interest