ways to get this forum crackin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

that would be hella cool. Theres a ton of older LA shit that is outta print...

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
How about some rappers from LA that we can talk about? I'm sick of seeing posts about all of the old classic CDs come up as the only topics. There really is nothing in LA to talk about. LA needs a rap game like the bay, where every muthaphukka is putting his shit out there.

May 2, 2002
AdolfOliverBush said:
How about some rappers from LA that we can talk about? I'm sick of seeing posts about all of the old classic CDs come up as the only topics. There really is nothing in LA to talk about. LA needs a rap game like the bay, where every muthaphukka is putting his shit out there.
I never would want la to be like the bay is now. The new bay scene is weak as fuck with the exception of a few artists, mostly rappers that have been around for a while. I haven't bought a recently released cd from the bay for about 2 years cuz there's nothin good out. This boards coo but we can make it better, I would hate to see this board taken over by no name rappers who just pressed up some cdrs on their computer and think they're tight. The b.a.r.t. & siccness board are flooded with garbage rappers like that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I never would want la to be like the bay is now. The new bay scene is weak as fuck with the exception of a few artists
i gots love for bay area rap,shit i wouldnt be here if i didnt..but some of these folks on here act like the bay is the shit and everything else is garbage and if you dont agree your some kinda square..some people think all l.a. has to offer is dr. dre,snoop,xzibit...but theres alot more shit out there like mausberg,allfrumthai,suga free,tray dee,big hutch,kam,scc,baby s,comrads,cj mac,bad azz ,crookedi the list goes on..