@WAXFASE.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
Thanks for the free d/l on the mixtape. Shits bangn. Especially feeln song 3. My homeboy that listend w me was feeln 5 Drove from Seattle to Snohomish to Bellingham to mountlake terrace to snohomish with that cd on repeat(from the bay but doin it movin. I'd link it for the folx here but I'm usin a phone to write this. Anyways mayne I'm a big fan of ur music and your views an opinions and the way u say it however the fuck u feel. I'm glad ur startin to get a lot of well deserved recognition. U got real grinders out here listenin and I guess that's the important part.

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
Thanks for the free d/l on the mixtape. Shits bangn. Especially feeln song 3. My homeboy that listend w me was feeln 5 Drove from Seattle to Snohomish to Bellingham to mountlake terrace to snohomish with that cd on repeat(from the bay but doin it movin. I'd link it for the folx here but I'm usin a phone to write this. Anyways mayne I'm a big fan of ur music and your views an opinions and the way u say it however the fuck u feel. I'm glad ur startin to get a lot of well deserved recognition. U got real grinders out here listenin and I guess that's the important part.
Ill tell Wax to come in and read this fam. Thank you for the words. It really means alot. This has been a long road, we arent even 1/4 of the way there but we are making strides. You guys are the reason he does it. Thanks!