WAX NOT WIT KONVICT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
o tay then fam.....i weas just wounderin bout that kuz he been on 4 a minuet and they aint gave tha man exposure like he should be gettin.

Dec 4, 2004
Website dont mean a thing sometimes those things sit there without updates for years. I remember the announcement in 2006 about him being signed to Konvict, and not once have I ever seen them mention him or have him on songs.. its too bad.

Sep 5, 2008
and not once have I ever seen them mention him or have him on songs..

Bu has mentioned him/seen posts on his myspace.

I think even wax said hes not signed as an artist anymore, but hes still affiliated with them. cant recall specifically

Jun 14, 2002
YOU GUYS REALLY THINK WIT LADY GAGA BEIN SIGNED TO THE LABEL THAT THEY'RE GONNA PUT ATTENTION ON ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW??THE BITCH IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS IN MAINSTREAM MUSIC RIGHT NOW..PEOPLE ARE EATIN HER UP..

BASICALLY,WHAT I'VE GOTTEN OUT OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT IT,IS...HE'S RELEASIN ALBUMS ON HIS OWN,TRYNA BUILD STEAM TO GET A PUSH FROM THEM..YOU GOTTA PROVE YOU CAN MOVE ALBUMS ON YOUR OWN BEFORE THEY'LL REALLY PUSH YOUR SHIT OUT TO THE MASSES...

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
wax position and objective on konvict seem like it has to be to make moves and posture up w/his buzz so that it'd be undeniably stupid for konvict not to put the machine behind him.

not to simplify the situation, because that's a tall order, but if there's one rapper w/shit it seem like the world gotta hear it's wax.

farill tho, i know they team but just to throw it out there as an objective opinion, as far as bars go wax > french montana.

Aug 17, 2007
YOU GUYS REALLY THINK WIT LADY GAGA BEIN SIGNED TO THE LABEL THAT THEY'RE GONNA PUT ATTENTION ON ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW??THE BITCH IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST THINGS IN MAINSTREAM MUSIC RIGHT NOW..PEOPLE ARE EATIN HER UP..

BASICALLY,WHAT I'VE GOTTEN OUT OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT IT,IS...HE'S RELEASIN ALBUMS ON HIS OWN,TRYNA BUILD STEAM TO GET A PUSH FROM THEM..YOU GOTTA PROVE YOU CAN MOVE ALBUMS ON YOUR OWN BEFORE THEY'LL REALLY PUSH YOUR SHIT OUT TO THE MASSES...

WAT ABOUT ALL THESE OTHER RAPPERS AND ARTIST THAT JUST POP UP OUTTA NO WEAR WITH NO PREVIOUS BACKGROUND?

FOOLS THAT AINT NEVER HAD A ALBUM OUT BUT THEY FIRST ONE ON THA RADIO N SHIT.....

I THINK WAX SHOWN HE'S GOT ENOUGH MATERIAL AND TALENT....THEY JUST SEEM LIKE THEY DONT WANT TO INVEST IN HIM AS FAR AS THAT SHIT GO'S....THEY COULD AFFORD IT WITH OUT EVEN HURTIN THEIR POCKETS,LIKE THAT BITCH AINT MAKE'N THEY SHIT LOADS OF MONEY AND THEY DONT GOT NONE TO PUT OUR BOY WAX ON?

SHITS LAME

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.

REAL TALK / SHE SELLS MORE IN A DAY THEN YA BOY & A-WAX TOGETHER IN 6 MONTHES ...... ITS JUST THE BIZZ

I HATE THE BITCH - HURT HER PLEASE !

Jan 28, 2010
www.rxboyz.com
all of u have valid input and points, thruth is...until Wax makes an undeniable SMASH for the radio he is an AFFILIATE. Konvict will pull the trigger when they can see the $$$. Cant be mad at that. After all, this is the music BUSINESS.

Thanks for all the support.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Konvict has a rep for sitting on artists for hella long. French Montana and Red Cafe are supposedly with konvict too and they havn't dropped nothing but mixtapes

What i would be be dope as hell is if Wax and French got together and put out a mixtape preferably with DJ Drama. that shit would be of the hook