Wassup Jay Tee?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Wassup Playa? i just wanted to know if u ever hang out at 80 west music? Cause im gonna go there on Saturday which is in 2 days. i was hoping u would be there so i could meet u and get an autograph or sumtin. That is if u have time. Hit me back, gotta bounce homie!

Jun 4, 2002
hometown.aol.com
I'm gonna come though as soon as I'm in your area handlin some business. I hope your there like you say you always are. It's coo though if you got too much goin on, and it's in Vallejo right?
When do you ever post up your promo. events or any car shows your gonna be at?? I'm just wonderin playa. I wanna know whats craccin' with you. I missed half your concert @ Vallejo car show and did'nt even realize 'cause I was just posted in the show cars behind those velet ropes gettin pics with me inside and shit. I did'nt even know. At least I was able to get a couple pics. with you. Now i'm wonderin whats next on your agenda? If thats cool? Holla at me

Jennifer