VITAL: TRE-8 INFORMATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
To all those who have ordered The Enemy of the World album I appreciate your support. Your copies should be reaching you shortly. If you have not yet ordered the C.D please wait because all new orders will be coming directly thru the SiccShop within a week or so.

Please if you want Tre-8 in your local store make it known to the store operater and also to myself and staff so that we can furnish your local stores with product.

Other information that I would like to share with you is about verses , hooks, etc. I was informed that some of you think that Tre-8's prices for a hook, verse, or song are to steep. These are the exact people that I don't want purchasing a track from me.

This is also how I weed out all the fakes and phoonies and people who are not truly serious about making a quality album.

I will give quality product on quality product. If you want a down to earth artist to come not only rap a verse but help you put the song together, work with you to make sure the track is heat then holla.

My friend and business associate Gabe Wilson also got at me about this, saying that some of the Kats he knows and else where do want verses but truly cannot afford a Tre-8 verse on their budget. This is why for one week only starting tommorrow I will give up a Tre-8 hook for 200.00, verse 400.00 and a whole song 600.00 beat the beat 700.00. This is the lowest I can and will ever go. After this one whole week I will no longer feature for less then what i know I'm truly worth.

The month of December Tre-8 price range 400.00 hook, verse,800.00, song 1200.00.

The month of January hook 600.00, verse 1200.00, song 1500.00

The month of Febuary will be the price I'll remain with for the 2003 year hook 1500.00, verse 2500.00, song 3500.00 believe me these prices will seem more then reasonable in the near future. I hope I have helped some people who could not normally afford a verse, hook, or song.

To those I already have set prices with please get back to me within the next 30 days or those prices will also be void and my ranges will be what you see above.

Now, I've heard in recent weeks that certain Siccness children have been using my name in unaccusable fashion, carry on. Right now I'm in the extended process of ultimate success. I will not be posting on the board from hear on out; for the next couple of months but will probably stop by to look thru from time to time.

I Thank Vamps for your support and all the siccness family for helping me continue this push to the top.I understand that we on the west cannot be successful if we continue to sale ourselve short.

If you any questions, comments, or business information please direct those either to myself via email [email protected] or hit the Apartment 3 forum for constant updates on projects and other Tre-8 information.

I will also note that I am currently looking for a new manager, so if you have a history in this business and believe that you can make yourself worth your 20% then again contact me at the above e-mail address, with a resume and information about past and present acts.

Thank You for your Time.

Tre-8