Under the Influence Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
What up everyone. I run a radio show in Phoenix Arizona called Under the Influence. I play unedited hip/hop and rap music by local and national rappers. now, Im looking to branch out to you, if you have music, beats, or anykind of material that you are looking for radio help. Hey there...come to U.T.I. The show is on every friday & sunday night, midnight to 3am. If you arent in the area, listen in on www.NABCinc.com during the hours we are live. Also, you can read about us on 602streets.com

If you would like your music on the radio in phoenix, send it to:
2001 N. 3rd St. Suite 102
Phoenix, Az 85004
**Mark: Under the Influence

Also, if you are ever in the area...contact us, we can set-up a live interview. Give me about 2 weeks in advance and also music in advance would be much appreciated. If you have any more question..feel free to contect me.
Office: 602-277-1100 ext. 448
Cricket: 480-343-1238

my real name Is Jason.

-Jizz

RiP

Aug 23, 2002
www.rip-records.com
Hey Jay.....we got a new album droppin in March or April of 2003....we should be releasing an album sampler in the next month...peep us out at:

www.rip-records.com

shit's finna be hot jo.

Dec 19, 2002
www.Myspace.com
Just checked out emcee Sol...sounded good. I just checked out the first track for now but that beat was tight and I usually like the faster rappers. I know Legit Ballin did some shit with Twista, anymore projects comeing up??

-Jizz